Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1521 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The Ultimate Challenge

This might not be the ultimate challenge but I thought it was good.

Me and a mate were at his house just finished toking and he gets a sales call from 1 of those people from a call centre in a place you have never heard of. He justs says no and hangs up. He gets these calls about 10 times a day. Then we thought everyone always does that, they put the phone down or become abusive towards the person in the call centre.
    So we thought of a challenge.

Which 1 of us could make the person in the call centre hang up in the least amount of time. It sounds abit odd but we got into some right conversations with people who could hardly talk english.

My mate won by making this guy hang up after my mate tried to come onto him. I was nearly crying with laughter. It really helps if you are very stoned.
    Whos Carl Reviewed by Whos Carl on . The Ultimate Challenge This might not be the ultimate challenge but I thought it was good. Me and a mate were at his house just finished toking and he gets a sales call from 1 of those people from a call centre in a place you have never heard of. He justs says no and hangs up. He gets these calls about 10 times a day. Then we thought everyone always does that, they put the phone down or become abusive towards the person in the call centre. So we thought of a challenge. Which 1 of us could make the person in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Ultimate Challenge

hahaha try and get them to have phone sex with you....that would be funny
    Nice Idea dude!!

Good to see you back aswell...havent seen you post in a while!

The Ultimate Challenge

Its good to be back Az.

The Ultimate Challenge

I saw Seinfeld episode once where a call center phoned up Jerry, he picked up the phone and,

"Hello?"
    "Hi there sir, would you be interested in......."
    "Well, I'm busy right now, so how about you give me your home phone number and I'll get back to you"
    "Uhhh, we're not allowed to do that sir"
    "Oh, I suppose you don't want people bothering you at home, right?"
    "Well, yes"
    "Okay, now you know how I feel"
    Hangs up phone.

I found that rather clever. I get a billion calls a day too from call centers. When I see a 800, 888 number, I just pick up the reciever and hang up again. They keep calling and I've told them to bugger off in a mean way. They stopped for like a wekk, but, they're back at it again.

The Ultimate Challenge

We don't get those calls anymore, not since my dad made his answering machine's message start as "Hello?" and pause for a couple seconds to say "If this is a telemarketer then you can go fuck yourself. If not, please leave a message with your name and phone # and ill get back to you"..
    It was something like that anyways

The Ultimate Challenge

hahaha thats hilarious i would crack up if i heard that

The Ultimate Challenge

I used to random dial numbers and see how long I could hold a convo with a total stranger.