Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1835 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

How much do you smoke?

I'm just curious what people consider a heavy user. Haven't really frequented boards like this before. Very cool to have like minded people to chat with. Used to do it only on weekends but I'd say I've been pretty well daily for awhile now. As far as total goes - I probably smoke half a joint when I get home from work each day. Nothing helps me unwind like a good puff.
    CaesarGirl Reviewed by CaesarGirl on . How much do you smoke? I'm just curious what people consider a heavy user. Haven't really frequented boards like this before. Very cool to have like minded people to chat with. Used to do it only on weekends but I'd say I've been pretty well daily for awhile now. As far as total goes - I probably smoke half a joint when I get home from work each day. Nothing helps me unwind like a good puff. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How much do you smoke?

i smoke in the morning

i smoke at lunch

i smoke after school

i smoke 1-2 times after that

smoke before shower

smoke before sleep.

this is only like 2 grams because i mostly smoke bongs, but wen im smoking joints, i waste alot more weed. half a joint is not heavy at all. theres nothing wrong with unwinding with weed. wen i work in the summers, i dont get to smoke as much weed, but i know that when i get home, a nice joint will feel 100x better then normal.

take care
    dont know what to write here :stoned:

How much do you smoke?

Cool. Thanks for the response. Anyone else? Would love to hear from some "older folks". I am early 30's.

How much do you smoke?

About 1.5 grams per day. for me it is important to be able to smoke after a large activity like school, work or after having completed a homework assignment.

How much do you smoke?

I smoke anywhere from 1 gram to 3.5 grams a day, depending on a few factors..

How much do you smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarGirl
    Cool. Thanks for the response. Anyone else? Would love to hear from some "older folks". I am early 30's.
    no problem. how was the weed when you were younger? has it changed?
    dont know what to write here :stoned:

How much do you smoke?

It's 17 x stronger then my high school days!!! I'm a 2 puff person every once and awhile for pain.

How much do you smoke?

1/8 to a 1/4 a day , depending on mood , pain level n daily activity .
    in my late 30's now . cough , cough , cough guess im a heavy user by some ppls. standards .
    peace

How much do you smoke?

1/2 ounce will usually last me 3-4 weeks. It really varies depending on what I'm doing (Mostly school and work).
    \"Oh, when the world ends, we\'ll be burning one.\"

- Dave Matthews Band

\"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.\"

- Slater, Dazed and Confused (1993)
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]GO BUCS GO!!![/SIZE][/align]

How much do you smoke?

all day everyday. go through an 1/8th in about a week. maybe less if im the only one throwin down

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast