Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1949 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

How much do you smoke?

I smoke about 1-3 buckets a day... from a bucket bong :P homemade btw its bomb as fuck

but yeah so not too much, maybe .5-1g a day depending on my mood, I'm also juggling sports and social life so not too much time to blaze

How much do you smoke?

I smoke about an ounce every couple of weeks. I'm a pretty light smoker. But I mix it up a bit with legal alternatives like Serenity Now, Aurora Herbal Incense, and K2 so that probably helps.

How much do you smoke?

During my peak, I could smoke about an 1/8 a week.

Damn... I'm a lightweight compared to everyone else...

How much do you smoke?

Wow, there are some serious potheads up in here. I only smoke 1 or 2g a week, sometimes less. Used to be a heavier smoker but that is overindulgent IMO.

How much do you smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcandymandi
    I smoke about an ounce every couple of weeks. I'm a pretty light smoker. But I mix it up a bit with legal alternatives like Serenity Now, Aurora Herbal Incense, and K2 so that probably helps.
    wow.....please take my advice and throw out that legal fake garbage they sell to people! It's basically grass clippings! There is no THC content....it's just a filler. If you are getting normal ganja...just smoke it....no need for the filler! I"m just trying to help! :jointsmile:

How much do you smoke?

Hi. I live in Mass. and I'm 33, I smoke about a quarter a week, and it costs $375. Needless to say my non-smoking boyfriend is very displeased with how much of our money goes towards it. It's just too dangerous to grow around here though. It's creating a rift between us, I wish it was $30 a quarter like back in 2000. These growers can suck my dick. $60/eighth, fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.   Advertisements

How much do you smoke?

I'm 42 years old and I never really thought about how much I smoke but my answer would be about 2 grams a day. I really don't think it's a big deal about how much someone smokes, it all depends on the person and their own specific needs. From one bowl to 4 grams it just depends on the person. Peaceout, CosmicMischief 420:hippy:

How much do you smoke?

prob between 2 and 5grams..all depends what mood i amd stressed or not.tired,hows my hand(killing pain or just painful) and allso depends how im smoking,joints or pongs...

NB i would only have 1 joint before work but after the work thts when party starts:jointsmile:

How much do you smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarGirl
    I'm just curious what people consider a heavy user. Haven't really frequented boards like this before. Very cool to have like minded people to chat with. Used to do it only on weekends but I'd say I've been pretty well daily for awhile now. As far as total goes - I probably smoke half a joint when I get home from work each day. Nothing helps me unwind like a good puff.
    I quit smoking but...

Im voting Green Party, Pirate Party, Marijuana Party, Communist, Or last choice Liberals. This would help stop discrimination for pot users. If you ever been harassed or inconvenienced because of your pot smoking, but have never voted when you can, your an idiot. If you vote Conservative and smoke pot, you are a bigger idiot, as they want to throw all pot smokers in jail. Vote for your right to exist, and get your friends to vote for your right too !

Voting takes 5 minutes, but can affect your life for the next 4 years. If you have protested hours on end, but have never voted, your an idiot.

Laws change, politicians are the ones who change them. Different politicians change laws in different ways.

Vote and get all your friends to vote. You do not need to be more of an activist than that. dead stupid easy.

This world is full of Haves and Have-nots, if you are reading this forum, more than likely you are a Have-Not. Since we outnumber the Haves, lets not let them dictate to us, what we can and cant do.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567