Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Milwaukee

Momma Toker here. Got a drug test this week but after that, will be lookin... Hope taking niacin and goldenseal will help me to pass. I hadn't smoked for a few months then had a few hits last week on a blunt one day then a bowl the other. Wish me luck...:stoned:
    purpledoodlerp Reviewed by purpledoodlerp on . Milwaukee Momma Toker here. Got a drug test this week but after that, will be lookin... Hope taking niacin and goldenseal will help me to pass. I hadn't smoked for a few months then had a few hits last week on a blunt one day then a bowl the other. Wish me luck...:stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Milwaukee

Best be drinking a load of water the day of the test, take some multi vitimins to keep the urine colored. Forget the Goldenseal.. pointless. Good luck :thumbsup:
    Well my eyes have seen the horror Of the coming of the flood I\'ve driven deep the thorny crown Into the soul of someones son Still l look you in the eye Cause I believed in things I\'ve thought And I\'ll die without regret For the wars I have fought

Milwaukee

How about bringing a little vile of pee from a square?

Milwaukee

i live right by milwaukee in a small town, its weak.