Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

hey oklahoma people

hey, anyone want to hang out with a stoner chick who just moved here? i have money! haha. its so hard to find people that are actually cool around here....i figure people who post on here might be good to hang out with. maybe this is strange, but oh well.
    happykat Reviewed by happykat on . hey oklahoma people hey, anyone want to hang out with a stoner chick who just moved here? i have money! haha. its so hard to find people that are actually cool around here....i figure people who post on here might be good to hang out with. maybe this is strange, but oh well. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hey oklahoma people

well happykat tell us a little 'bout you. There is always watchful eyes out for LEO,and you only have a few posts, so you live north of blanchard and south of okc ,thats a good start,did you find the prices you were looking for? were on the east coast are you from?

hey oklahoma people

thanks for replying to my post
    what is/are LEO?
    no i havent found any prices because i haven't found any weed. people around here are different, so polite! i think i come off as rude when i talk to people.
    im from connecticut.

hey oklahoma people

a yankee. LOL just kiddin. Good luck. Unless your young and in your 20s most people keep smokn under their hat around here. The laws are stiff for sure.

hey oklahoma people

Quote Originally Posted by happykat
    hey, anyone want to hang out with a stoner chick who just moved here? i have money! haha. its so hard to find people that are actually cool around here....i figure people who post on here might be good to hang out with. maybe this is strange, but oh well.
    im also lookin for local smokers how r u

hey oklahoma people

Hey there, I am from the East Coast too. New to OK. I feel the same way i am looking for some cool chicks to hang out with. I havent found any cool people yet here in OK. We should chat! I am deff down to earth and chill to be around. No BS with me. Let me know if you wanna chat.