Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

South Koreans ASSEMBLE!!!

Born in Seoul, South Korea and lived there half of my life.
    Moved to USA and lived here my 2nd half.

I'm planning on going back to visit soon.
    I know that they're very strict with drugs and I know that it's a taboo, but I'm wondering if actual weed gets around in Korea.

If you lived in Korea and know how the system works there, tell me. Also if you are a Korean-American like me, let's chat.
    whatsurgenre Reviewed by whatsurgenre on . South Koreans ASSEMBLE!!! Born in Seoul, South Korea and lived there half of my life. Moved to USA and lived here my 2nd half. I'm planning on going back to visit soon. I know that they're very strict with drugs and I know that it's a taboo, but I'm wondering if actual weed gets around in Korea. If you lived in Korea and know how the system works there, tell me. Also if you are a Korean-American like me, let's chat. Rating: 5
    :joint1:[align=right]\"take your time son, take your time now pass the thing slightly, lightly and politely.\"[/align]
    [align=right]- Cab Calloway[/align]

2.   Advertisements

South Koreans ASSEMBLE!!!

It was hard for me to score in seoul, but it can be done. Go to the areas where there is a lot of americas, and then ask those africans that always pose as americans. You may get some odd looks or blown off (even more so since youre korean yourself) but eventually someone will sell to ya.