Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Any good headshops in Maine?

Hey Mainiacs -

Does anyone know of any good head shops in the Southern Maine area? I don't think there is a single one in the city where I live. Help me out guys.

Thanks in advance.

-RIP ODB
    RIP ODB Reviewed by RIP ODB on . Any good headshops in Maine? Hey Mainiacs - Does anyone know of any good head shops in the Southern Maine area? I don't think there is a single one in the city where I live. Help me out guys. Thanks in advance. -RIP ODB Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My sister informs me there is one in Gorham, although I haven't been to it and don't know the name. I hope the prices are better than the one in Augusta!

lol. Awesome info. What do I do, just drive to gorham and hope I bump into it?

Well if you're not smart enough to use what I mentioned in conjunction with a competent search engine and/or Yellowpage listings, I wouldn't be surprised if you DID just drive around and expect to bump into it.

Yeah, I'm a dick, I shoulda just made up some name and sent you on your way on a wild-goose chase. Sweet tapdancin jeebus, way to bash someone for tryin to help!

Guess you're new to the intarweb huh? Ever hear of Google?

How am I supposed to google a store that I don't know the name of? I don't think they list headshops in the yellow pages.

Dick.

Edit: My bad, you're not a dick.

check out blazin aces on st johns street in portland... or check out the grey area in grey, it's right across the intersection from the mc donalds.. it's just about the only place in grey that has anything.

Dude, there's a bunch in Maine. There's the Wake and Bakery (good food too) on Rte.302. In Portland: Awear in the Old Port, Blazin' Aces, The Treasure Chest (a tad sketchy). In Bangor there's Herbal Tea and Tobacco (The 420 Shop due to it's glowing "420" sign in the window). There's more too, just talk to your stoner buds.
    \"Why is my wallet becoming a simple fashion accessory? Why does a corporation have rights reserved for private individuals? Why did we allow this to happen? What are we willing to sacrifice to change it?\"

in gorham its right next to the 7-11. you can park at 7-11 then walk towards the intersection and its in the building on your right

IDK if its south enough but 420 in downtown bangor has some sick pipes bongs and pretty much whatever you can think of:hippy:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast