Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1520 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

cloudy versus amber

cloudy versus amber- there seems to be various opinions about this- now nearing end of October - my sativas are swelling and getting very cloudy only a few trichs are amber though- have had a struggle to keep plants outside this long- hard frost several nites where i had to cover with sheet - 2 nites ago we had 106mph winds, i staked well and the girls survived- tonite it is suppose to rain and temps drop for a few days- to the question - should i protect plants and try and get a higher percentage of amber trichs or should i cut and take my losses will amber trichs make smoke that much more potent??
    clovisman Reviewed by clovisman on . cloudy versus amber cloudy versus amber- there seems to be various opinions about this- now nearing end of October - my sativas are swelling and getting very cloudy only a few trichs are amber though- have had a struggle to keep plants outside this long- hard frost several nites where i had to cover with sheet - 2 nites ago we had 106mph winds, i staked well and the girls survived- tonite it is suppose to rain and temps drop for a few days- to the question - should i protect plants and try and get a higher Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

cloudy versus amber

well, i usually harvest when they are about 50/50 that way you cant be wrong lol

cloudy versus amber

once trichs are all cloudy what is the norm in time for them to turn amber- running out of ideal weather conditions to grow anything

cloudy versus amber

once they get cloudy, if you cant grow for much longer, you might as well pull, its not worth the risk of ruining your crop, good luck