Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

How to make plain ol' perfect working firecrackers

Hey guys i know this thread is super old but if i were to make, lets say, a dozen of these at once, do i need to change any of the cook times or temps to compensate for the increased number of crackers?

Quote Originally Posted by EdibleSubstance
    Hey guys i know this thread is super old but if i were to make, lets say, a dozen of these at once, do i need to change any of the cook times or temps to compensate for the increased number of crackers?
    Treat it like good ol' normal baking...you don't need to change anything. Whether you're baking one or a dozen the temps and baking time should all remain the same.

I'd like to thank the OP for this recipe btw. I'm only an apprentice toker and this was really easy and yummy. I had a bit of a stomach ache the first time I tried one but it was only the first time. The high takes about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to kick in which is just nice to have for supper so I can get an awesome night's rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride
    I did this and it worked like a motherfucker.
    It's simply the way you SHOULD be making firecrackers but without a single mistake or problem unlike many errors I read in other threads.. which is why I think this is gonna be the most helpful thread for firecrackers.

Ingredients:

Crackers.
    The bigger the better. DON'T USE BREAD! Bread absorbs peanut butter exactly the same as to how butter dissolves into bread via toast when you put it in the toaster.
    You want big crackers because small ones like ritz are hard to handle. PB oozes all over the place and makes a mess.

Tin foil
    You need to wrap your firecrackers in tin foil in order to prevent any of the weed to be vaped while in the oven. 1 small sheet as long as it covers the whole cracker is enough. Just place cracker in the center and tighten the tin foil together to be closed off from any air leaks. DO NOT PLACE TIN FOIL IN A MICROWAVE!

Microwave
    just to heat the firecrackers for a few seconds. This is important because it prepares the weed to be cooked when placed in the oven after. And can cook remaining weed into the peanutbutter or at least prepares it better when you microwave again later.

Organic peanut butter/Nutella
    Organic is important because you want as much fat as possible. Nutella (that chocolate spread) is better though because it has more fat.
    You cannot use artificial pb like skippys and jif and such because there is less fat and overall artificial. You can still use it but it will not be as good at all.

Oven
    Make sure it's set to bake.
    Don't freak out if your oven is not clean and using it will result in a ton of smoke. But that's why the tin foil will protect the crackers from gaining a smokey taste. My oven was dirty as FUCK and the whole damn place was filled with smoke but the firecrackers came out/tasted beautiful because the tin foil protected it. Tin foil is your friend.

Weed
    about a joint/bowl worth.. like a small nugget for just one firecracker. A fat nugget I took was able to make 4.

Instructions:

PREHEAT oven to 320 NO LESS NO MORE! 340 is the vaping temperature for weed meaning you will burn it away if it's set to 340 but it won't cook right if it's under 320 either. People recommend 280 which I think is fuckin stupid, I did that before and it took like an hour....

Break up the weed into cig tobacco sized DUST! This is important so the peanutbutter can absorb as much as possible. If you just throw in a nugget, it will only absorb thc from the buttom part of the nugget that's touching the pb.

Spread the organic pb on the center of two crackers. You don't want to smear it all over the cracker because that will be messy and weed will just ooze out and you waste a bit.

Sprinkle weed on the center of the peanutbutter. You really don't need a lot.. just enough to cover the center of the pb. If you sprinkle too much all over the peanut butter, then you WILL lose a bit once you place the cracker on top and pb oozes out (keep in mind that organic peanutbutter due to its oil is pretty liquidy so be careful). Carefully place the cracker (doesn't matter if one cracker has more pb than the other) on top of the weed filled cracker and squish them together VERY gently!

When you are done making them, place them on a plate and microwave them on high power (I set it to 7 to be safe) for exactly 15 seconds no more no less.

THEN you must wrap them in tin foil. You really don't have to wrap it like it's a joint (which is hard to do with a sloppy firecracker) just close the tin foil together to keep it wrapped and away from air leaks.

Place the foiled up crackers on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven FOR EXACTLY 22 MINUTES.
    Better set your time correctly. Time is a pretty huge fuckin factor here because we don't want the weed to burn which it will in only 5-10 minutes more than 22.

After exactly 22 min (i opened the oven right when 60 seconds after 21 min passed lol) The oven should smell a bit like cooked peanutbutter, the tin foil is actually helping the weed smell from leaking (which is great for stealth btw)
    Take out the firecrackers and remove the tin foil (which will release a beautiful pb weed smell). If done right, the peanutbutter looks tight and stuck like oreo cookies. The crackers are toasty and the pb is toughened.

REMOVE the tin foil and place the cookies in the microwave, yes again, for 15 seconds just like earleir. This cooks any remaining weed left while it is still hot. be quick though. After that, you are done but you should wait till they cool off or you'll burn yourself!

TROUBLES:

People recommend 280 degrees but this is not good because it will cook for a damn near hour till its done.. 340 or higher will burn it. 320 is where it should be at.

Don't be lazy and just throw your firecrackers into the microwave.. this will burn it away.

People who don't use tin foil may burn away their weed when they experiment with different temperatures. Tin foil helps keep firecrackers stable.

Everyone has different bodies.. it took me 3 hours to reach my peak, but my friend took only less than an hour to reach his (and he got the firecrackers with the LESS weed in them, and got even higher than me!) Don't take more thinking they don't work and end up tripping out.

make this a sticky. helpful shit yo.
    Im ganna try this dude - hope it works

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334