Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1759 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

How to make plain ol' perfect working firecrackers

Tomorrow I will be making these wit nutella, Premium Plus crackers and the bid will be mexied in with the nutella. I will post my results.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect
    Tomorrow I will be making these wit nutella, Premium Plus crackers and the bid will be mexied in with the nutella. I will post my results.
    Hmm whats the fat content of nutella vs peanut butter? As far as I know, nutella has less fat per 100g than PB, making it less effective for firecrackers.

Just popped it in the oven. Over a gram of good ass nugs. Some Ak-Mak crackers and organic Trader Joes peanut butter with 17g of fat. The most of all of them. I mixed my weed with the peanut butter, wrapped in tin foil. Microwaved for 15 seconds on 7 power. It is in the oven now at 320 degrees and I am going to bake it for 24 minutes, not the 22. I will update to tell how it goes. I have a good feeling.

out of penut butter and nutella here, if I use cake frosting mixed with butter, will that have similar effects?

I'm trying this experiment, except I made some modifications to it.

I took two crackers similar to Ritz, that came in a Tuna Lunch Kit, it's all I had as far as crackers go. I then put some Nutella on each cracker. I have 9 joints left, out of all my weed, which I pre-rolled yesterday, so instead of ripping apart a joint, I used kief from my grinder. I used the amount of a full bowl of kief, pressed down into the bowl. I completely saturated the nutella with kief. I then stuck the other cracker on it, and twisted it, to smear it around inside. I then wrapped it in aluminum foil, and put it in the oven, which was preset at 320. I didn't microwave it, since I'm using kief, not weed. It's got about 10 minutes left until it's done.

I smoke around 5 joints rolled in a 78mm rolling machine, so they are fat and perfectly rolled. So far, I've had 3 today, but I'm not really high right now. So, I'm skeptical if I'll feel strong effects. Hopefully I will, because I plan on smoking a joint right as I eat my firecracker, so I'll be high, while I wait two hours for the firecracker to kick in (by then, my joint high will be subsiding).

I'll post an update, as far as how it went, whenever it works (if it does).

Peace,
    horror business :rasta:

back to the top..Sticky this!:hippy:

I only have Jif peanut butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    God has a plan, a plan to sit back and laugh at his silly human creation while eating popcorn and sipping a cola.

Today I smoked a j and rode my bicycle to vons and got organic p.b. I'm putting my crackers in when my parent's meatloaf is done..

Ok i like these firecrackers but i just kept it simple and made an oldfashioned pb&j sandwich. No cooking or none of that good stuff and i was stoned out of my mind. My cousin and I were both like fuck the firecrackers,lol. Not dissing them because they work well too but if you just want a fast stoney snack just grind up your pot mix it with the pb and put it on bread i bet you'll be stoned out of your mind. This way also theirs no way of burning and fucking up; your pot! Try it and tell me what you think.
    [SIZE=\"2\"]If they made an AK99 flavored starburst, it would be everyoneâ??s favorite, I promise you that!!! -Sunnyside:jointsmile:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=\"2\"]Give dem bitches time... they\'ll get fatter. Most do. -StinkyAttic[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GDS StonerBoy
    Ok i like these firecrackers but i just kept it simple and made an oldfashioned pb&j sandwich. No cooking or none of that good stuff and i was stoned out of my mind. My cousin and I were both like fuck the firecrackers,lol. Not dissing them because they work well too but if you just want a fast stoney snack just grind up your pot mix it with the pb and put it on bread i bet you'll be stoned out of your mind. This way also theirs no way of burning and fucking up; your pot! Try it and tell me what you think.

FAIL

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast