Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

How to make plain ol' perfect working firecrackers

pb firecrackers nasty? It makes a good snack yo! lol! I made one just to teach my friend (without using weed) and it was good enough alone!
    I like putting honey on top.

ill find out wattage when i get home.

As long as you use tin foil, smell will not leak! That's why I said in my guide that tin foil works good for stealth reason. It makes a much different smell than when burned with a lighter and also especially cause it's mixed with pb!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinTreesX3
    We should have to grow potatos in our closet to make illegal french fries and sell em by the gram because obesity is 420 times worse then a marijuana hobby.

How long does the high last? With brownies, I can go for at least 3 and a 1/2 hours, sometimes 6...

Let us know...

SL

3.   Advertisements

i tried it , it worked! cept it tasted like shit afterwards, so much so that i couldnt eat it! It was very strong and nice smelling weed that it went thro the sealed bag and thro my pocket! But It smelt terrible when i cooked it.

You must not have wrapped it up in aluminum foil or something, cause when I cooked them it smelled fucking delicious.

I'd make them even without the weed.

thanks for the info, but what is the best cracker to use? like a gram cracker?

This is a nice recipe Pride.

I'm about to make a firecracker, as I've been smoking all day, and have one bud left, the right size for a good firecracker, so hopefully I'll get a little more high than I've been all day.

I think I'm going to try your version, with the microwave parts added. Well, I'm going to make mine now. I'm going to use Graham crackers, or ginger snaps or whatever kind of crackers we have. I'm not sure whether or not I'm using organic peanut butter. I'm using generic regular peanut butter, but it's what I've always used and it always gets me blazed.

Oh, another thing to mention is that usually when I cook weed, I only use mid-grade or less. Well, I now only have one connection, but it's extremely reliable and permanent, the only thing is, it's always high quality weed, so this will be the first time I'll be making a firecracker with really good weed.

I'll post once it kicks in.
    [align=center]Cannabis has done nothing but help myself and others I know. It is a beneficial plant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and/or brainwashed. It should not be illegal anywhere in the world.
    [/align]

i ate one about an hour ago...used two chocalate chip cookies as the only other crackers i had were saltines...i used creamy jif...cooked at 320 for 22 minutes EXACTLY...put about a bowl of shwag in the middle...so far nothin doin...anybody know if maybe it was the shwag or the jif? or the effects havent kicked in yet??

Horror, it'll be about 5 times as potent if you use nutella or organic pb, I've eaten one with skippy, and one with nutella. The difference was ridiculous.

It was the jif man. Why don't people read? You CAN'T use normal peanut butter. Argh.

i DID read man...but the other dude said he used jiff with some oil and it worked smashing...so i put some butter (yes it was real butter not that i can't believe it's not butter shit) in there too but it didn't work...guess i'll pick up some nutella.

i just put mine in the oven, i went and bought some organic peanut butter, lol it looks kinda sick when you first get it, all the oil is on top and you have to mix it, well i got about another 16 minutes and then ima eat 'em.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast