Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

How to make plain ol' perfect working firecrackers

I ate 2 and was baked. took 3 hours to reach my peak
    My friend with lower tolerance ate 2 and thought it was like shrooms. he took 30min to an hour
    My friend who came back from vacation (smoking EVERYDAY) last night ate 2 but wasn't high enough. took him over 2 hours.
    Pretty different for different people.

If you're not feeling it within 2 hours or so, then you should have eaten more than 2. Or just smoke a bowl to enhance it. That works well.
    But it's really because of the size of the crackers that I would sprinkle like .2 or .3 worth of weed in there when you need to take in about a gram of weed to pretty much trip out.
    3 crackers would have done the trick for sure if eating 2 nearly had me hallucinating.

nutella ive never used but i heard its better. I'd rather use it though because chocolate weed sounds better than pb weed imo :thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinTreesX3
    We should have to grow potatos in our closet to make illegal french fries and sell em by the gram because obesity is 420 times worse then a marijuana hobby.

2.   Advertisements

I had to use JIF, but I didn't want them to go to waste, so I put some vegetable oil on them. Will that help the firecracker?

Well im about to pick up some DANK, and after not smoking weed ALL fucking month and now am able to. I love your guide and want to make some. How BAD does it smell? Cause I make shit in the oven too but like is it a weed smell? And for how long does the smell linger.

Cause im home alone for a while durin the day but occasionaly my dad will come home for lunch then leave from noonish till 5. Will that be good enough time?

Okay, the oil definitely works. D:

ToDrunk, my friend made it with nutella, and said it just smelled like he was cooking chocolate chip cookies.

Pride, what wattage is your nuker? Ours is like 1500 so that would make a difference.
    I'm totally gonna try this using nutella and club crackers.:thumbsup:

I make them in a toaster oven with Nutella. I have used the Smuckers Organic peanut butter BUT the nutella taste WAY better and is easier to work with.

I cook them at 300 for 20-25 or so minutes. You don't have to be that exact for THCA to THC conversion. You just can't go hotter than the THC combustion point.

This is a REAL ez way to cook pot food. The smell isn't bad if you cook them in a tin foil pack then after the pack cools store them in a zip lock bag.

damn i made some of these the other day with gram crackers and organic smuckers and damn, just off some ground up dirty regs we were all pretty high, also made some cannaoil and we saved it to make some brownies this week, prolly enough for 5 batches, edibles kick ass

nutella works as well as organic peanut butter? when i used organic peanut butter they tasted horrible. nutella sounds like it would taste much better.

Has anyone tried making peanut butter with weed in it? Wouldn't that be better as long as you get the portions right and weeds finely chopped? I only ask because I work at a donut shop so i can get chopped peanuts by the pound.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast