Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1516 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

know of a good head shop in cinci?

I'm looking for one with a good selection of glass, um, 'art pieces' in cincinnati... any suggestions?
    s33r1ousb Reviewed by s33r1ousb on . know of a good head shop in cinci? I'm looking for one with a good selection of glass, um, 'art pieces' in cincinnati... any suggestions? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I found two:

Hemptations (2034 Madison Rd)

Has a nice selection of smaller items, a few midsize pieces, and a an ok selection of huge pieces. No salvia, but lots of other accessories, clothing, posters, etc. Nice people there I thought too.

The Cupboard (2613 Vine St)

Lots of random stuff here, salvia, an ok piece selection, although not as good as Hemptations. There seemed to be more larger pieces here. Lots of clothing and jewlery too, if you're into that kind of thing...

There's also some sort of 'smoke shop' that I heard about, but I didn't check it out. It's on Jefferson Rd. I think, though I have no idea what's there. It sounds like a cig store, but one of the guys at Hemptations said I should check it out.

If you all know of anywhere else post here--I'm sure there are more places, especially in Covington.

Smoke Shop... Smoke Store... one in the same. Depends on whether you're reading the sign on the door or on the street. It's on Jefferson next to the Cincy Deli... across from the newest dorms. My favoritve. The Cupboard is a sex store.

The Smoke Shop is the only one I know but they are a little overpriced. Their store is 500 yard from nippert stadium on the UC campus.

If you are willing to drive there is a couple flea markets off I75 headed toward Dayton. They have a couple head shops in them,they had some nice pieces even picked up a couple myself.

They're used to be a headshop in Delhi but it was replaced with a coffee shop or a skate shop, I think it became Anynomous skate shop, which relocated elsewhere last year, so I don't know what became of it Flee markets always have random headshops here and there

i know there are two in oxford wildberrys and himptations. there are also a lot in the flea markets traders world and turtles creek both have shops in there. those are a few i know of

Smoke Shop in Clifton is the best. Unique Boutique in Batavia/Milford overprices and High on the Hill near Anderson isn't much better.

how is the hemptations near anderson. its on beechmont i guess its kindda in amelia

I like the cupboard on Short Vine.:smokin:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast