Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone done the WILLIE NELSON yet ?

wondering if anyone has grown out Willie Nelson yet ... it swept the Cannabis Cup, and is highly spoken of in the Cup reports, but I've never heard from anyone that's grown it yet .. I'm fixing to order some beans ... :smokin:
    the image reaper Reviewed by the image reaper on . anyone done the WILLIE NELSON yet ? wondering if anyone has grown out Willie Nelson yet ... it swept the Cannabis Cup, and is highly spoken of in the Cup reports, but I've never heard from anyone that's grown it yet .. I'm fixing to order some beans ... :smokin: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what strains are for the willie nelson?

I don't understand your question ... but, Barney's 'Willie Nelson' , the Winner of the Overall Cannabis Cup, is a Highland Thai/Vietnamese Black hybrid, and that's all I have been able to find out ... still looking for someone that's grown it ... :smokin:

'bumping' Willie ... :smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    I don't understand your question ... but, Barney's 'Willie Nelson' , the Winner of the Overall Cannabis Cup, is a Highland Thai/Vietnamese Black hybrid, and that's all I have been able to find out ... still looking for someone that's grown it ... :smokin:
    I think that he thinks that Willie Nelson is a breeder, rather than a strain in and of itself, and wanted to know what starins he carries.

Its the cc winner last year, its a strain, i was wondering where i could pick up some seeds

Quote Originally Posted by JackdaWack
    Its the cc winner last year, its a strain, i was wondering where i could pick up some seeds
    barneys farm seeds,it there strain so i would try there seed bank:thumbsup:
    change comes through the barrell of a gun!!

still looking for someone who has grown, and smoked it ... :smokin:

I'm about to grow some Monkeys Paw wich is Chocolate Thai x Burmese backcrossed to Chocolate Thai. Sounds kinda similar to the Willie Nelson as it's origins are from the Highlands aswell.

Here is a link to reefermans Willie Nelson. I'd probably go with Reefermans anyway.

http://hg420.com/showthread.php?t=12...=willie+nelson

I see your a member at hg420 Image Reaper so if this link doesnt work just go over there and search for willie nelson and you'll see texas Kids thread with some monster buds.

I've searched a few different forums with no luck, so far, but I'll check again, I've seen TexasKids posts before, I know the name ... your chocolate strain isn't the same, but could be similar ... thanks ... :smokin:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast