Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I'm still here

Hello ALL,

I still check in, every day to see what's up. It's been more than a month since anyone's posted in this forum ... and I just can't have that. I've been quiet lately .... sometimes I only talk to myself ...... solitude can be relaxing, although a little lonely.

Peace

DonnieDarko
    DonnieDarko Reviewed by DonnieDarko on . I'm still here Hello ALL, I still check in, every day to see what's up. It's been more than a month since anyone's posted in this forum ... and I just can't have that. I've been quiet lately .... sometimes I only talk to myself ...... solitude can be relaxing, although a little lonely. Peace DonnieDarko Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm still here

I was away in Italy again for the last week. Sitting on the sofa now with the laptop
    and the kids...house is a mess...remnants of chinese food still on the table and bags
    in the hall but fuck it - I'M HOME!!!!

I'll post some pics later, but here's one I took in Vicalvi yesterday.

See??? Staying x[+]x lol

Catch up with you soon babe x

Lulu

I'm still here

Hi Lu,

Your message immediately made my day happier :dance: ... I'll PM you when I get some free time and a clearer mind. :rasta:

Donnie

I'm still here

Howdy to both of y'all !

I agree with ya Donnie,Lulu does brighten our day and we're blessed to have her here

Shame on me for not posting here more often

Anyhow...

Y'all have a good one ! :stoned:

I'm still here

Hi Torog ....

That's the great thing about the cafe ... the members don't always post .... but they're always here .... very special people.

I'm still here

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko
    That's the great thing about the cafe ... the members don't always post .... but they're always here .... very special people.
    my mom tells me i'm special all the time...

[attachment=o99635]

LOVE!

I'm still here

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJaneScott
    my mom tells me i'm special all the time...

[attachment=o99635]

LOVE!
    Hi MJS,

Great that you can drop by and bring some good vibes to this empty house. I hope things are going well in your life .... I am basking in the 65 degree F ( ??? C) November sun which we call Indian Summer. Gotta enjoy that gift from above.

Donnie

I'm still here

I have also not been here for a long time and stopped in to say hi.

I'm still here

Quote Originally Posted by bluhoo
    I have also not been here for a long time and stopped in to say hi.
    Wasup Blu??? I replied to your PM but you have the replies turned off... anyways I tried contacting you a while back and couldn't... Hope all is well!!!

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook