Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1800 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What Cannibis has done for me.

I didnt really start smoking until this summer, when I would enjoy a nice hookah with my friends. I usually did it just to get mashed and have a good time, but I slowly started smoking more and more to relax. However, where this story is really is supposed to go is that I am a graphic designer in college, and I have been getting paid to do graphics since I was in middle school (I've always had a knack for it), anyways I began noticing my freshman year of college that my wrists, shoulders, and especially my elbows began hurting so bad, I couldnt sit in a chair without squirming or having shooting pains. I noticed that after a few days of smoking some indica buds (just a bowl pack before i layed down for bed) that my body was COMPLETLEY free of pains and aches. I had tried all kinds of medicines, special lotions/rubs, etc and nothing seemed to work. As somebody who suffers from RSI (repetative strain injury) I can not praise this herb for what it has done to help me get through those long days/nights of designing.... or productivity if you will. Im sure if it could help me, it could help many others. thanks for reading
    filthyhands Reviewed by filthyhands on . What Cannibis has done for me. I didnt really start smoking until this summer, when I would enjoy a nice hookah with my friends. I usually did it just to get mashed and have a good time, but I slowly started smoking more and more to relax. However, where this story is really is supposed to go is that I am a graphic designer in college, and I have been getting paid to do graphics since I was in middle school (I've always had a knack for it), anyways I began noticing my freshman year of college that my wrists, shoulders, and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by filthyhands
    I didnt really start smoking until this summer, when I would enjoy a nice hookah with my friends. I usually did it just to get mashed and have a good time, but I slowly started smoking more and more to relax. However, where this story is really is supposed to go is that I am a graphic designer in college, and I have been getting paid to do graphics since I was in middle school (I've always had a knack for it), anyways I began noticing my freshman year of college that my wrists, shoulders, and especially my elbows began hurting so bad, I couldnt sit in a chair without squirming or having shooting pains. I noticed that after a few days of smoking some indica buds (just a bowl pack before i layed down for bed) that my body was COMPLETLEY free of pains and aches. I had tried all kinds of medicines, special lotions/rubs, etc and nothing seemed to work. As somebody who suffers from RSI (repetative strain injury) I can not praise this herb for what it has done to help me get through those long days/nights of designing.... or productivity if you will. Im sure if it could help me, it could help many others. thanks for reading
    That's one of the blessing the herb comes with. Praise God.

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by filthyhands

in the future, when weed is legal, this will be the commecial for the new medicine, Weed. just dont foget to add "some side effects include hunger, laughter, and fun." :thumbsup: