Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1968 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Anyone grown Northernberry?

Has anyone growth this? I have sprouted 5 Northernberries and 5 White Widows. They all sprouted 6 days ago. The northernberries look puny. Their leaves are half the size of their bean leaves. Compared to my White Widows (which sprouted the same day), they look so puny. Are they supposed to look like this when seedlings? They are in the same growing conditions as my white Widows (same type soil and under the same light) My Northernberries are so short and small. Are Northernberries lowriders maybe?
    stinkbudd Reviewed by stinkbudd on . Anyone grown Northernberry? Has anyone growth this? I have sprouted 5 Northernberries and 5 White Widows. They all sprouted 6 days ago. The northernberries look puny. Their leaves are half the size of their bean leaves. Compared to my White Widows (which sprouted the same day), they look so puny. Are they supposed to look like this when seedlings? They are in the same growing conditions as my white Widows (same type soil and under the same light) My Northernberries are so short and small. Are Northernberries lowriders Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Blueberry strain I have noticed from past grows is a slow grower in veg. I believe this is because it breeds true. You have a hybrid but it might take more after the Blueberry that the other. Just a suggestion, but I could be totally wrong.

TGT

no probs, sounds just like my blueberrys.

just keep a cool or daylight flourecent right on top of them and they'll take of like a korean nuke.(bad analogy) tey wil gwow lyk weeeedses!

love, brooke
    grow, or grow not. there is no try.:thumbsup:

Blueberry can be tempermental, just depends on the pheno type! The more sativa the pheno the less nutes you should give! They don't like overwatering/feeding !

KK
    CCLDR
    http://www.ccldr.net
    Advanced Hydroponics LED and EFDL Lamps
    http://www.advanced-hydroponics.ca/lighting.php