Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1505 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

SN guide to ninja pimpin

:thumbsup: :rasta: well shit, the sticker ninjas are already swarming bellview(east nashville sub-division):dance:
    i figure i might as well let you locals know about us.:thumbsup:
    Because Us southerners like in TN are responicble for ending cannabis prohibition.imp:
    Why? BEcause the yankees stole the rebels cannabis when the civil war ended.
    The confederates were defeated but the rebels are still alive today.
    IN spirit....
    In the sticker ninjas.... Many sticker ninjas lol.imp:

okay you know who john tucker is? yeah well at the end of the movie he said "This IS My other girl friend and this is going to work."imp:

so i hope you make use of this information and do not abuse it.:rasta:
    People are REAL PEOPLE. Not robots.:smokin:
    that means they have FEELINGS.
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE?
    good.:thumbsup:
    then i give you permission to read this.:dance: :thumbsup: :rasta: imp:

HOW TO BE NINJA PIMPIN

Guideline # 0 = ITS ONLY MONEY!!!!!!!

Guideline # 1 = Be Nice!

Guideline # 2 = Do your best.

Guideline # 3 = Only say whay will get your 'company' to say what you want them to say.. Because your saying what they want to hear.

Guideline # 4 = Be Sophisticated. But K.I.S.S. (keep it simple shithead)

Guideline # 5 = Never hold your head down or your a bitch.

Guideline # 6 = If you dont like what you see, cross your arms. ect.. They hate that....

Guideline # 7 = If you dont like what went down, dust your shoulders off. Ect...

Guideline # 8= If you think your gonna like whats goin' Down... "Pop yo' Colla'" ect....

Guideline # 9= Lean back & enoy occasionally.

Guideline # 10 Don't Just be Pimpin', Be Ninja Pimpin'.

if you can be pimpin....
    All the cannabis people around you are going to harmonize with you in a way that you cant even imagine.
    if youve ever had problems geting cannabis in your life.
    obviously your not pimpin enough you not gonna havwe any canabis.
    being pimpin will help cannabis dealers get big bank.
    just by me helping train my ninjas and everyone else to be pimpin, there will be MORE CANNABIS FOR EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WOOTNESS

like for say i got my ninjas together, threw you in a trunk, drove to the most fucked up ghetto around, and dropped you off there in its heart un concious, duck taped to a lamp post...
    if your a ninja pimp, and know howto hustle cannabis people.... you'll have no problem handeling your self in the possible situations that could arise...

:thumbsup: imp:
    Jacop Reviewed by Jacop on . SN guide to ninja pimpin :thumbsup: :rasta: well shit, the sticker ninjas are already swarming bellview(east nashville sub-division):dance: i figure i might as well let you locals know about us.:thumbsup: Because Us southerners like in TN are responicble for ending cannabis prohibition.:pimp: Why? BEcause the yankees stole the rebels cannabis when the civil war ended.:mad: The confederates were defeated but the rebels are still alive today. IN spirit....:confused: In the sticker ninjas.... Many sticker Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SN guide to ninja pimpin

how many times are you gonna post this garbage?....not very ninja like...are we

SN guide to ninja pimpin

i have no idea what this guys saying......too much acid???!11/!?11?/
    Disclaimer: I don\'t fuck around \';..;\'

SN guide to ninja pimpin

okay dudes... were called the dirty south for a reason... why? because we know howto handle our woman better then any other state in the union besides texas. CAuse TExas Girls are just kick ass.

I mean dont get me wrong, i was born and raised here in TN...
    but i love dem texas gurls

and thi is the culture of your state. this is culture of your region. This is culture of right now... Modern day. And your right it is garbage.
    lol cause the world in america is garbage. lol prohibition is garbage and all of its bullshit is garbage.
    its pissin me off. I only wanna start a damn revolution so i can eat, drink, and live off of cannabis... is that to much to ask?
    fuckin Z

SN guide to ninja pimpin

Quote Originally Posted by Jacop
    okay dudes... were called the dirty south for a reason... why? because we know howto handle our woman better then any other state in the union besides texas. CAuse TExas Girls are just kick ass.

I mean dont get me wrong, i was born and raised here in TN...
    but i love dem texas gurls

and thi is the culture of your state. this is culture of your region. This is culture of right now... Modern day. And your right it is garbage.
    lol cause the world in america is garbage. lol prohibition is garbage and all of its bullshit is garbage.
    its pissin me off. I only wanna start a damn revolution so i can eat, drink, and live off of cannabis... is that to much to ask?
    fuckin Z
    so you wanna make a better society by degrading your southern rebel women? GO POP THE COLLAR ON YOUR WHATABURGER WORK SHIRT