Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1835 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Kill your T.V.

I'm not a very learnt fella but, I like the idea of spirituality. Just don't tell me I'm goin to hell unless your goin with me and were packin a lunch. Obviously there is a need for religion cause people need a reason to go to war (most soldiers killin the name of god and country), Terrorize (Bin Laden thinks Jihad's a holy war and not a psychosomatic illness).So , I try to keep myself out of the religous loop cause its easy to stear me wrong for the wrong reasons. I'd rather be wrong for right reasons, more importantly I aspire to someday be right for all the right reasons, kill my television set light a fatty and run naked in a field of virgins.Now if that isn't a spiritual awkening I do'nt know what is. If you got any better suggestions let me in on the secret. Thank your for reading my comentary.
    Josh David Reviewed by Josh David on . Kill your T.V. I'm not a very learnt fella but, I like the idea of spirituality. Just don't tell me I'm goin to hell unless your goin with me and were packin a lunch. Obviously there is a need for religion cause people need a reason to go to war (most soldiers killin the name of god and country), Terrorize (Bin Laden thinks Jihad's a holy war and not a psychosomatic illness).So , I try to keep myself out of the religous loop cause its easy to stear me wrong for the wrong reasons. I'd rather be wrong for right Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kill your T.V.

Your comedy.....is more like it

Kill your T.V.

lol i'll bring sandwiches and an ice pack, coz its gonna be hotter than a motherfucker down there!!!!

Kill your T.V.

"Kill your God, Kill your T.V."
    [align=center]lolol[/align]

Kill your T.V.

hmm...one time i got very, very high. everyone was watching tv. i turned away from the tv to face my friends. just looking at their zombie-like expressions when extremely high was...scary? whats up with that high frequncy stuff man like controlling peoples minds!!! RESIST oh shit simpsons is on gtg

Kill your T.V.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric
    one time i got very, very high. everyone was watching tv. i turned away from the tv to face my friends. just looking at their zombie-like expressions when extremely high was...scary?
    thats happened to me before.. We were all smoking, getting really high, when someone put on the TV.. since we were all so high, the conversation stopped and we all got lost in TV Land.. I managed to turn away from it for a few seconds, and I turned to speak to one of my friends, and I noticed that they were all sitting there, staring blankly at the screen.. they looked comatose.. it was horrible.. so, I turned the tv off, put some music on, smoked some more and the conversation continued.. but for a few seconds I was actually scared that I was gonna lose them forever to the TV lol

Kill your T.V.

though it is the disseminator of so much entertiament cu,ltural educational meeeeeeeeeeemswaves its still pretyy good a lot of it.
    just look at little britain.