Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What kind of vaporizer should I buy?

Ive been smoking and Ive been toking and ive realized the time has come for me to make that very special purchase.

Im not looking to pay that much over 100$ but deffinately want a good vape, not one thats inneficient or will break.

What do you guys think? Do you have a vaporizer an do you like it?

thanks

s.s.
    sirsmokesalot Reviewed by sirsmokesalot on . What kind of vaporizer should I buy? Ive been smoking and Ive been toking and ive realized the time has come for me to make that very special purchase. Im not looking to pay that much over 100$ but deffinately want a good vape, not one thats inneficient or will break. What do you guys think? Do you have a vaporizer an do you like it? thanks s.s. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

personally every vapourizer ive hit did not satisfy me at all (accept the volcano), maybe its because i started out using the best and everything else just seems like shit by comparison, buy a volcano or try and rig up some light bulb contraption cause it will hit about the same as every 100 dollar or less vape out there

My advise will not help you but those wood box ones don't do a damn thing for me, volcano has got the highest and and most enjoyable high by far but the price is high, but is is a very well made piece.