Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1696 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Anybody from Dubuque

is anybody from dubs, just wondering what some of you people pay for buds?

ede
    EmericanStoner420 Reviewed by EmericanStoner420 on . Anybody from Dubuque is anybody from dubs, just wondering what some of you people pay for buds? ede Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"5\"]EDE[/SIZE]

:stoned::weedpoke:

Drugs are a bet with your mind-Jim Morrison

I\'m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my pipe
    I\'m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life, see some people gave in but I ain\'t given up the fight-Kottonmouth Kings

2.   Advertisements

Anybody from Dubuque

Wassup i'm currently in the dubs.

Anybody from Dubuque

lol the dubs thats wut u call dubuque i donnno bout the weed there havnt been there for a long time i know they got good weed in the quad cities.

Anybody from Dubuque

Well the weed in dubuque and i heard him say dubs thats why i said it lol it's not to great for the most part either you got block weed or you can find some one once in a while with some desant. Don't know about the quad's though don't go there much. and besides i don't smoke. But this is what i hear and i pretty much can look at weed and smell it and till you how good it is. Due to being around it so much and what not.

Anybody from Dubuque

how come u on this message board if you dont smoke? are u a cop? how come youre around weed so much if you dont smoke? you on the vice squad busting dealers? j/w

Anybody from Dubuque

i was really fuckin stoned when i started that thread i thought it was funny saying dubs, im shot, but anyway the bud is pretty good in dubuque, well the shit i get anyway, i never see any dowtown dirty brown shit which is good, i always buy this bud that is covered in red hairs

:stoned: ede
    [SIZE=\"5\"]EDE[/SIZE]

:stoned::weedpoke:

Drugs are a bet with your mind-Jim Morrison

I\'m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my pipe
    I\'m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life, see some people gave in but I ain\'t given up the fight-Kottonmouth Kings

Anybody from Dubuque

Shit i'm in dubuque and i have yet to see some shit like that where you shopping got damn. I can't even get my hands on a qp around here got to travel all the way back to chicago just to get a qp to flip up here. It's crazy as fuck. And there is a lot of brown shit up here a lot of it.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook