Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1349 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Headshops

Anyone know of any headshops in the Raleigh area? The only one that I'm aware of is Buddha's Belly.
    DMAngara Reviewed by DMAngara on . Headshops Anyone know of any headshops in the Raleigh area? The only one that I'm aware of is Buddha's Belly. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Headshops

There's one on hillsborough st. back towards 440 past state, near the latino mart on the right.

Headshops

im near their anybody no what they sell at buddhas belly like do they slang green or what

Headshops

no..it's a head shop..stickly for tobacco purposes only all the typical stuff..no weed.

Headshops

Quote Originally Posted by dss2
    no..it's a head shop..stickly for tobacco purposes only all the typical stuff..no weed.
    When I went there, I didn't see any 'water pipes'. Do they have them hidden, are they in the store, do you have to ask, or do they just not sell them?

Headshops

They dont have water pipes.

Headshops

I work at buddahs and yes we do have water pipes but usually only like 2 we mostly have pipes and papers etc we also have salvia and other shit. Other head shops on st. marys are curious goods and kitch.

Headshops

There is Curious Goods, Kitch and Buddhas Belly on Hillsburough Street.

Headshops

love buddhas belly, bought my current bowl from there along with grinder and accessories..good shop, i need to go by there more often!

Headshops

in chapel hill there is Hazmats on franklin and on rosemary st. there is expressions, expressions is cheaper and has a better selection. they are tucked up by where that old carolina bar was and hasn't changed out, near the parking decks
    don't know of any in durham

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast