Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1602 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

This question comes up every year about this time.

You might be out hiking and stumble across a single cannabis plant, or a whole bunch of them.

Your first reaction might be, "wow, that's a lot of pot, I can't wait to get it home and smoke it! That's enough for the whole winter!", or even "I bet I can sell that stuff and pay off my car loan!"

But please stop and think for a moment.

Someone has put those plants there, taken risks, and worked hard caring for them since June. They aren't just growing there by themselves and someone is going to be heartbroken that they're gone.

Think about the grower as another person.

Maybe they would like to have some smoke for the winter, but can't afford the prices that dealers charge.

Maybe they are growing a few plants to sell.

Maybe they are counting on that income to help buy food and fuel for the coming winter.

Remember too that one of the obstacles to the legalization of cannabis is the theft, violence, and general dishonesty that can spin off of it. When tokers can be ethical and all get along without stealing each others' stashes, and then having the snots beat out of them for it, the case becomes stronger that it is a relaxing and peaceful way to alter your perceptions.

So when you stumble on a plant in the woods, remember that as a toker, you are part of this community. Just leave it there for the person who grew it.
    stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild? This question comes up every year about this time. You might be out hiking and stumble across a single cannabis plant, or a whole bunch of them. Your first reaction might be, "wow, that's a lot of pot, I can't wait to get it home and smoke it! That's enough for the whole winter!", or even "I bet I can sell that stuff and pay off my car loan!" But please stop and think for a moment. Someone has put those plants there, taken risks, and worked hard caring for them since June. They Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am happy to see some one posting that.
    [align=center]Open Your Mind
    :hippy:
    PSYCHEDELICS[/align]

You go get a firearm and stand guard over them until the rightful owner comes. Tell them what you've been doing and will continue doing, and they will reward your efforts. LOL

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    This question comes up every year about this time.

You might be out hiking and stumble across a single cannabis plant, or a whole bunch of them.

Your first reaction might be, "wow, that's a lot of pot, I can't wait to get it home and smoke it! That's enough for the whole winter!", or even "I bet I can sell that stuff and pay off my car loan!"

But please stop and think for a moment.

Someone has put those plants there, taken risks, and worked hard caring for them since June. They aren't just growing there by themselves and someone is going to be heartbroken that they're gone.

Think about the grower as another person.

Maybe they would like to have some smoke for the winter, but can't afford the prices that dealers charge.

Maybe they are growing a few plants to sell.

Maybe they are counting on that income to help buy food and fuel for the coming winter.

Remember too that one of the obstacles to the legalization of cannabis is the theft, violence, and general dishonesty that can spin off of it. When tokers can be ethical and all get along without stealing each others' stashes, and then having the snots beat out of them for it, the case becomes stronger that it is a relaxing and peaceful way to alter your perceptions.

So when you stumble on a plant in the woods, remember that as a toker, you are part of this community. Just leave it there for the person who grew it.
    Good post, would never dream of stealing another mans stash, that shit is dishonourable.

great post.....leave that shit alone!!!! it is either dirt weed growing natural or someones shit...not yours...i saw a covert grow op in west virgina once...those hillbilly's are smart..they will hang fish hooks at eye leval on thin fishing line...in the area.. put razzor blades in the stalks.. i even heard of people putting rattlesnakes tied on a string around plants... you don't want to end up dead....

well said stinky, well said
    props to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    What if they were planted by a dodgy person? I say take some, leave them half.
    That's not for you to judge.

AlwaysBlazed

I wouldn't go into someones backyard or house but out in the woods it's free game

•     

it's people like blazed that gives kids a bad name...

•     

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBlazed
    I wouldn't go into someones backyard or house but out in the woods it's free game
    You're the kind of person who if they found a lost wallet would help themselves to anything in it before returning it to the owner.. if you even returned it.

• Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast