Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFAR420
    It happend to me this year, I had 30 from the start went down to 15, day of harvest 0. It fucking sucks. They left us the smallest, shiestyist plant there. the year before that my brothers plant was stolen right from out backyard, year before that same deal. This year im goin indoors, im from a shiesty dog eat dog city. One day im going to throw a brick thru that kids window, karma's a bitch.
    the kids karma is the kids karma ... mite wanna let his karma unfold as it will on its own........ to think you have to enforce it or help it along .....
    ....as even if you could.. karma dont work like that...the karma you might be thinkin about is the karma you be creating for yourself....

Well in Kentucky, us hilljack kush growin ganja farmers usually tie up a rattlesnake after we cut the rattlers off its tail so yo don't even hear it.. in reality that's as legit as it gets Cuz here, its either take it or leave it and most of the time when someone walks up on a crop they steal it.

http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-g...r-growers.html

Please read my experience- I didn't want to steal anything and almost lost my foot!

I had this happen to me a couple years back. Had about 20 plants in the woods behind my house. I went to check on them one day and every last one was gone. I was kinda freaking out at first cause I though it might have been cops ya know? I never heard anything so I decided it was just some jerk stealing my stash. The next year I got smart and planted about 30 plants, in groups of two all over my land so that if they found them again they wouldn't find them all. It was a LOT more work taking care of them since I had to walk a lot more but worth it. By the time harvest rolled around i had 18 plants still. A few I'm sure were eaten by deer or what not but I salvaged the rest and might i add that it was some righteous bud.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920