Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1439 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

Okay how about this, i expect plants to get stolen, i expect them to get eaten, but i never expected to go to a friends site with him to find two pots missing, instead of the pots lay a pile of fresh soil, afte rummaging through the soil we discovered the pretty damaged plants :O Then we realised...

''The fuckers stole the pots!!! They took the pots, poured everything out , and stole the pots!!! Bloody wankers!''

I mean on another day a plant went missing from another spot, thats fine, you expect that, but what idiot steals pots that weed is being grown in!??

What more valuable crop can you grow in them pots!!?

Anyway my mate says: ''fuck em, I wish em luck with their tomato growing...''

One of the poor babies was resued , the other died there were two moe plants in the same site which where left untoutched...

anyway, just thout id share, and say: DONT STEAL POTS!!! :hippy:

wtf? i would say maybe they stole pots to grow more weed in but why would they kill the other plants? too weak or risky to bring back?

I have had my outdoors stolen before ...the thing that bugged me most is they didnt leave me any..if someone is able to find it, then i dont mind them takin a nugg or two.....but please remember to leave a few nuggs for the person who grew them.

Dive:stoned:

Karma is a very real thing.

It's not what you do in the spotlight, it's what happens when no one is looking, thats where the truth is.

As a "user" of marijuana, people need to realize that we reap what we sow.

The marijuana community will continue to be judged, based upon the "village idiots" actions, as it has for decades, rather than the majority of users.

...and another thing, dont preach things like "positivity" and "peace" when justifying your usage, to turn around and forget these qualities when it's convenient or beneficial!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeldaG.
    Okay how about this, i expect plants to get stolen, i expect them to get eaten, but i never expected to go to a friends site with him to find two pots missing, instead of the pots lay a pile of fresh soil, afte rummaging through the soil we discovered the pretty damaged plants :O Then we realised...

''The fuckers stole the pots!!! They took the pots, poured everything out , and stole the pots!!! Bloody wankers!''

I mean on another day a plant went missing from another spot, thats fine, you expect that, but what idiot steals pots that weed is being grown in!??

:hippy:
    This is too funny. You were robbed by what had to be one of the stupidest people on the planet.

PC :jointsmile:

no doubt.. that's definently one of the shittiest things you can do to someone.. im hoping it doesnt happen to me.. i took pics of my crop with my cam and forgot to erase it, and my little brother used it.. and theres a good tip in the pics as to where the plants are.. im sure he wouldnt jack me but im just hoping he didnt show any of his friends.. *shudder* if my shit comes up missing theyre gonna find pieces of the bastard who stole em in eight different dumpsters ..

This is too funny. You were robbed by what had to be one of the stupidest people on the planet.
    hehe thats what i thout lol

if my shit comes up missing theyre gonna find pieces of the bastard who stole em in eight different dumpsters ..
    dude what a waste of good fertiliser shame on you, lol

i own a few acers part wooded n part old feilds n ive grown for years in my yard a few years ago my plants were stolen the plants were 2 til harvest time i posted the pix on this site n the next day they were gone all except 2 but now i wont post any more pix untill after harvest unless theres a problem

ok with that said
    and its not like walking on a path n finding a plant or 2 just growing if its cultivated keep walking it cant be good to get arrested or meeting the grower whom is all wacked out on meth n hell beat u n sodimize ur ass n leave u for dead but on the other hand if it is uncultivated n wild then go ahead roll it up n smoke it all but the chemisty of the wild Cannabis spp says ull not get u high maybe hungery tired n hungover

please dont take found plants

my friend grew 1 female plant in his yard all season. it was about 8 foot tall. his bastard neighbors ripped them off one night and they probably lost 1.5 pounds

now if the ganja was growing on my property and somebody trespassed to steal my marijuana, i'd probably shoot them till they aren't moving anymore (or ever again!!) and it would be my right. that's attempted burglary and it would probably hold up in court (i'm no lawyer though).

10.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFAR420
    It happend to me this year, I had 30 from the start went down to 15, day of harvest 0. It fucking sucks. They left us the smallest, shiestyist plant there. the year before that my brothers plant was stolen right from out backyard, year before that same deal. This year im goin indoors, im from a shiesty dog eat dog city. One day im going to throw a brick thru that kids window, karma's a bitch.
    i feel you

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast