Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1764 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

if the buds looked really crystally and fat i think i wouldnt be able to resist to take a small bud. And i would return the next day and hang a small bag with weed on a branch, to return the favor

if i found weed in the wild i'd do the right thing and tell the police im a good boy...

haha nah fuck that... i'd probably wait around for someone to turn up, then i'd just exchange seeds, growing advice, clones, growing spots... whatever, it would be great to find someone round this area who cares and knows as much about weed as me.... i could sit for hours chattin with someone like that... and it would be cool to share a good growing spot with someone sound...

Quote Originally Posted by Abattoir Dream
    if i found weed in the wild i'd do the right thing and tell the police im a good boy...

haha nah fuck that... i'd probably wait around for someone to turn up, then i'd just exchange seeds, growing advice, clones, growing spots... whatever, it would be great to find someone round this area who cares and knows as much about weed as me.... i could sit for hours chattin with someone like that... and it would be cool to share a good growing spot with someone sound...
    We are all growers and we should respect each other the same. there's nothing wrong with sharing ideas, advice, learning something from one another. Remember when it comes down to it. its us (the growers) the them (everyone else) If i found you in my grow I'd ask what you were doing there and probably enlist your aide in caring for the plants and share the harvest.

Quote Originally Posted by bejay
    you know if its on your property you can pretty much do whatever you want but think that most would probably remove them, probably well before flowering even started if spotted soon enough, and its probably not worth the risk to any property owner that probably has their own outdooor or indoor grow going on.
    if it was my property I'd probably be growing anyway, if the plants were posing a risk of getting me busted then yeah I'd do something. better to lose a couple plants then a whole crop. I prefer to align with smart growers not stuped busters. but then i'd like to think we all do.

5.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    This question comes up every year about this time.

You might be out hiking and stumble across a single cannabis plant, or a whole bunch of them.

Your first reaction might be, "wow, that's a lot of pot, I can't wait to get it home and smoke it! That's enough for the whole winter!", or even "I bet I can sell that stuff and pay off my car loan!"

But please stop and think for a moment.

Someone has put those plants there, taken risks, and worked hard caring for them since June. They aren't just growing there by themselves and someone is going to be heartbroken that they're gone.

Think about the grower as another person.

Maybe they would like to have some smoke for the winter, but can't afford the prices that dealers charge.

Maybe they are growing a few plants to sell.

Maybe they are counting on that income to help buy food and fuel for the coming winter.

Remember too that one of the obstacles to the legalization of cannabis is the theft, violence, and general dishonesty that can spin off of it. When tokers can be ethical and all get along without stealing each others' stashes, and then having the snots beat out of them for it, the case becomes stronger that it is a relaxing and peaceful way to alter your perceptions.

So when you stumble on a plant in the woods, remember that as a toker, you are part of this community. Just leave it there for the person who grew it.
    or make friends and toke wiv em lol
    well said stinkyattic

lol hell yeah if i was growing outside and came to check up on em one day and found someone sitting there, and they where cool than i wouldnt kick their ass, i would be like, WICKED how come you havnt stoeln my plants!?

lol

yea i see your point. what i would do is leave a note pinned right next to the plant that said got any advice ur plants r sexy. and become bud buddies.then u both can grow and take guard shifts and u both can have a good harvest just like the pilgrims happy thanksgiving lol.
    :jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile: im a member of the BBR (The Bud Buddy Rebellion) and i proclaim that the world will kno the true power of bud, and all will bow befor its power ...........but everyone will be too high to notice it. ALL MY BUD BUDDIES SAY YEAH!lol :jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

haha young thats kinda funny =P i came upon something like this and i was only 10 years old and i thought it was natural =\ but it ended up being 1 of my friends plants haha i told him about and he took it back. to get proof it was his i had him take me where it was. xD but in the end it got mold on the buds from nasty weather =\ rain humidity =\ it was really gross on halloween day when it was time for him to harvest ill never forget that day =\

Well it looks like it's ok to shoot & kill someone stealing your plants, at least in California anyway: Man not Charged

So far anyway...they may come back and charge him yet still. Sorry about someone dying but this just shows how stealing someones plants can have serious repercussions.

I would do the correct thing... Run to your house, grab a jar, some rooting hormone, some soil, and a clean blade! Go take a few clones that they won't miss and add them to my garden! (Just watch out for bugs)
    In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast