Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1776 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

I Personally know of someone that had ALL 45 plants stolen. HE WAS PISSED. Rightfully so. If I ran across it in the wild if it was vegg'in i would take a couple clones and leave in peace.
    If It was flowering I would memoerize the spot and come back in mid oct for a free harvest. If it were somenes private operation I would take a pinch, Not all of it , but leave my mark to let him/her know that he/she needs to be more careful and find a better spot.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777
    If It was flowering I would memoerize the spot and come back in mid oct for a free harvest.
    So you would take it if it was flowering? Is 'free harvest' a euphamism for 'taking someone elses' shit'? Jesus. I hope all you thieves live somewhere FAR away from me. I'm embarrassed to share your chosen hobby. Truly.

I have heard of people being caught ripping off stuff...after they had it home. Talk gets around. One story was this dude got near drowned in the river over rip-offs. If the cops hadn't arrived he would've been in trouble. The cops never knew why the dude was being drowned...

How do you know that when you are ripping somebody off that they are not watching you from afar? There are digital cameras left in the woods these days to record who comes and goes. A ripper could lead a psycho right back to their innocent family. Not everyone is laid back.
    Smoke Weed, Save Whales, Ban Nuclear Power

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    So you would take it if it was flowering? Is 'free harvest' a euphamism for 'taking someone elses' shit'? Jesus. I hope all you thieves live somewhere FAR away from me. I'm embarrassed to share your chosen hobby. Truly.
    Only if it were growing wild.
    If it were someones grow I wold steel the plant. I would however sample his/her talants with a nug or two. nothing big. Kinda like a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777
    Only if it were growing wild.
    If it were someones grow I wold steel the plant. I would however sample his/her talants with a nug or two. nothing big. Kinda like a reward.
    Reward for WHAT? For your hard work? Wait no... for THEIR hard work? Drug-grade cannabis does NOT grow wild in almost ANY part of this country. I hope you find some nasty feral hemp, spend a week trimming it, and find out that it gives you a headache.
    You are a theif. Stop trying to justify it.

I've had my whole grow taken right from my backyard, and I never told a soul!

Thanks to that jackarse, my wife has totally put the clamp down on my new hydro room plans. She's too afraid of the next bum looking for a cheap score.

Do unto others my friends. Best advice ever given.

It seems to be a no brainer to me just smile admire nature's beauty and keep on truckin.

Everyone respects a gun.

:wtf:

i would be pissed to, buttttttttt....... heard a jamaican ganja farmer say he had problems with theives and he was mad but told me you cannot steal a plant that god has put on the earth for everybody to have

thats the rasta in him

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast