Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

What do I do if I find cannabis plants growing in the wild?

grow your own and leave what aint yours well alone,my plants r like members of my own family,im sure alot of people feel the same way about there grow,treet other peoples plants,how u would want someone to treet yours. i c nothing,i no nothing, i speak nothing!!

i would atleast leave a lil note that said..."hey nice plants" haha

god that would scare the shit outta me if i went out 2 my grow and there was a lil note like that
    First 400w MH/HPS Closet/Cab grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/closet-ca...b-growlog.html

stealthy 70W HPS+CFLs DESK grow (updated 1/10/07 R.I.P ):
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=85890

3.   Advertisements

I'd never mess with someone's outdoor grow, with one exception: if I found an outdoor grow on MY property, that would put me at risk, and I'd probably take it if it was close to harvest, or just kill 'em off. That happened to my brother once, he found some plants growing on his land, close enough to harvest. He got a pound or a pound and a half out of it and felt no guilt. Guerilla grows are cool, but if you're gonna do it, use public land, not someone else's private property.

I remember when I was like 9 years old me and a friend found a weed plant growing like 40 feet away from this trail by his cottage, and even at that age we knew what it was. We basically went up to it and stole a leaf each and thought we were total badasses. But other then that we left it alone and went back to his place.

If it happened again today I really don't know what I'd do... =/

i remember not last summer but the summer before, i was rambling through the forest next to a powerstation by my house, and as i came out of the bushes there was some guy just knelt down watering and pruning about fifteen plants, i waited in the shadows for a few minutes before confronting him, i just walked up and stood next to him, i went to say hello, and he just flipped out and dropped everything and stood up, he looked SO sketched out, so i was like, 'dont worry man, my lips are sealed, nice plants tho,' he just started smiling and actually offered me a plant to keep quiet, i didnt know the first thing about growing then, and thought it was really hard to grow weed, so i passed up the offer, from then on i tried to discourage my friends from going near the plants (obviously without telling them) and never went back myself, i actually saw the guy driving his car the other week, im not sure if he recognized me, but i reckon if i reminded him one day he'd be like 'hey your that kid!' and i'd be like 'yeh.... ...im that kid' and it would be a great moment lol anyway, if the same thing happened nowadays, id probably ask if i could put a few of my own plants in, i wouldnt want to take them... that is a cruel thing to do indeed....

Hey all.... now that the harvest is pretty much in, did anyone lose a crop this year to ripoffs?

I am not saying I would take anyone's plant because I would never do that but if you plant things on public or open property that is just plain a chance you take. I certainly wouldn't plant things where other people have access to them and wouldn't be surprised if someone else who discovered them made off with them either. All I hear from September thru October is helicopters flying around keeping their eyes open...it's part of the ballgame.

PS Coming onto someone's PROPERTY? Now you're just a slimeball.

PSS For Punk: is that how you got the major in your name? Snagging those fan leaves? You are a badass!
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

\"Your deeds show your character.\"-StinkyAttic

i could have sworn that i posted on here.anyway GREAT thread

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    if you plant things on public or open property that is just plain a chance you take. ...it's part of the ballgame.
    I know, it sucks, but just because you expect to deal with scumbags doesn't make them any less scummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    All I hear from September thru October is helicopters flying around keeping their eyes open
    OMG I live close enough to a major hospital to be on the life-flite path... choppers going by ALL the friggin' time...freaks me out even though I know 99% of the choppers are just medivacs...

Well you certainly make a good point--scum is scum no matter what. I'm just saying I wouldn't be shocked if some scum happened by my grow. We have medivac choppers too and just to make you more paranoid what if the medivac were carrying an injured DEA man or something? Double trouble!!
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

\"Your deeds show your character.\"-StinkyAttic

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast