Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1712 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Found some wild plants

I found some wild plants...can anyone advise when it would be ok to harvest? Have never harvested the good stuff before and am wondering what it should look like so I can take it at its best.

It is October 3 and I realize harvest time is right around now, but what should it look like? Thanks.:thumbsup:
    ganjafreak33 Reviewed by ganjafreak33 on . Found some wild plants I found some wild plants...can anyone advise when it would be ok to harvest? Have never harvested the good stuff before and am wondering what it should look like so I can take it at its best. It is October 3 and I realize harvest time is right around now, but what should it look like? Thanks.:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Found some wild plants

first off what do you mean you found some wild plants?
    [align=center]Open Your Mind
    :hippy:
    PSYCHEDELICS[/align]

Found some wild plants

you have found wild hemp probably- hemp was grown in Mo - Illinois and Kansas for the second world war-I have seen large fields of it in several states- looks like reefer but it has very little too no buzz- actually the buzz you get is from taking foul smoke into your lungs- if you have found reefer it is not wild but belongs to someone- take it and take your life into your hands- ripping off people is not cool

Found some wild plants

bad question to ask about someone else's shit.

Found some wild plants

well...i'm coming to find out that it might be wild hemp...can anyone explain the difference in how they look so i might be able to differentiate between what might be real shit and just wild hemp shit?

Found some wild plants

man that shit grows everywhere here...people were spraying it with that canned bud smell and selling during the drought ... it will give you a headache...and not much else....even if it is real..which it's not stay away..it is not your shit.

Found some wild plants

well, I can see that no one can tell me what the visual differences are> just that if its hemp then it won"t get me high and if it is actual smokable weed to leave it alone >>> i GET ALL THAT BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE THE TWO....AHHHH DOES ANYONE READ OR LISTEN....?

Found some wild plants

well. i have seen both...and smoked both...if it is someones crop you should see signs of people being there like irragation or cover plants planted around the crops...but they both look the same....look at the plants are there both male and female present...good indacation it's wild....the shit is growing all around the rail road tracks and creeks....i have seen some on blue river road

Found some wild plants

Visually, they look identical, no way to tell 'em from the real stuff. That's why the feds don't want any hemp farmers: because they think that'd make it impossible to distinguish between intoxicating good stuff and industrial hemp. And we all know that if people were free to get high with cannabis, civilization would collapse. *cough*

Found some wild plants

yeag you are dead on right...keep it up man