Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats up!

Hey everyone wats up just wonderin if anyone in here is around the madison area or close to it?:dance:
    letsburn06 Reviewed by letsburn06 on . whats up! Hey everyone wats up just wonderin if anyone in here is around the madison area or close to it?:dance: Rating: 5
    Freedom isnt FREE....Some give all,all give some.

2.   Advertisements

whats up!

Yeah, I'm near Madison, but for what it's worth it's been pretty dry around here.

whats up!

where are u at man in madison or where yo it aint dry round me its pretty good where im at.

whats up!

yeah, i hope my luck is going to change soon. i'm always looking for smokers in msn im me if you ever want to hang.

whats up!

you have msn er netin cuz yea if ur close to madison we can hang sometime n if ya have msn we can talk bout some other shit dat we cant talk bout on here.

whats up!

I'm in Madison and also experiencing some dryness it seems.

whats up!

Well im not right in madison im really close thoe and i come to madtown for my shit n i never have a problem getting it...so iunno where u guys r at in madtown but its not to dry..never have problems gettin it.

whats up!

I am new at buying myself as I have yet to make any connections in Madtown.

Currently I try headshops and they're either dry or I'm going at it quite wrong. I also try talking to the people on the street, but I don't get anything there either.

whats up!

well theres ur problem man u cant just walk up to ppl on da street and ask for it ya know ppl r smarter than that they aint gonna hook ya up if they dont know ya n as for headshops i never even knew u could get it from those places...are you new to madtown or just new to smokin?And just a question how old r u man?And do you have msn?

whats up!

Yeah man, sounds for real to me. I added you in. I'll be in Madison for just about all of the year minus the holidays and maybe the summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast