Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

whats up!

kewl man
    Freedom isnt FREE....Some give all,all give some.

2.   Advertisements

whats up!

Yep I live about 20 minutes from Madison... you guys should send me some friend invites on MSN/AIM. Me and a friend have been looking for more local stoners around here too.

whats up!

so if you live 20 mins from madison in wich direction is it or better yet wat town u live in man?

whats up!

I live in Sauk Prairie. Last night my dad found everything I had, and I got grounded for it so the only time I'll be on the computer now is at school. I have a phone (for now, who knows how long that'll last?) so that's the only way I could get in touch with people. My friend just got a new job waitressing so she'll make a couple hundred a week, and I'm looking for a job too so I'll have some income coming in soon.

whats up!

I live in Sauk Prairie. Last night my dad found everything I had, and I got grounded for it so the only time I'll be on the computer now is at school. I have a phone (for now, who knows how long that'll last?) so that's the only way I could get in touch with people. My friend just got a new job waitressing so she'll make a couple hundred a week, and I'm looking for a job too so I'll have some income coming in soon.

Oh btw, that was me ([email protected]) who added you on MSN last night, before I got in trouble.

whats up!

o sweet...kinda sucks bout that shit but just forget it n keep going man happend to me a million times then they just stoped caring bout it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12