Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1634 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lets get native

For anyone whos interested, the following is wholy a stoned rant and is not ever going to be carried out in real life... that would be illegal...

I don't remember where i first heard this, im quite sure i was stoned, so it may have been a dream, but im quite sure i read the basic idea somewhere, it may have even been on this forum, if anyone knows, please post some more info.

This is primarily relivant to the UK, as thats where im based, but i suppose it could be tried anywhere.

In the UK we have been trying for years to argue for the legalisation of Cannabis, and no matter how convising the argument we've gotten no where.

The recent downgrading of cannabis was not due to the fact that any of us put up a convinsig argument, but because the whole country simply ignores the laws.

So how about we continue down that road - forget trying to have a logical argument (lets face it, most of us just go off on a tangent anyway.. damn weed). Lets just flagrently abuse and ignore the laws surrounding the drug.

Now over the last few years, me and several mates have had some resonably successful gorrila grows, which got me thinking.

Marijuana is a weed, it grows pritty much anywhere. Granted you may not get much to smoke, but the plant itself is pritty damn hard.

I'm looking for someone with some knowledge to humor me here, what is the hardyest type of marijuana plant? It doesnt need to be smokeable, it just needs to survive.

How about we breed these plants for a few years, never to smoke, always to seed, and then when we have hundreds of thousands of seeds, we post them out to anyone who wants them in packs of a hundred or so.

The actual postage part is perfectly legal since seeds themselves (ungerminated) are legal in the UK.

Each of the people who recives a packet of seeds can feel free to keep some for themselves, but they must throw the marjority out the window. They can throw them anywhere, the aim to spread the seeds far and wisde accross the country, not just in cities, but everywhere - Next time you go for a country walk, spread the seed. next time your driving down the M1, chuck some over the barrier.

Lets make marijuana a native plant. Lets make it grow in our gardens, other people gardens, city gardens, countryside, wild life reserves, everywhere.

I'm not sure what the reaction would be if this were to happen, but i sure would like to watch.

As i would never do this, due to the illegality, this thread is more just a stoner rant again

But is there anyone out there who would know of a hardy enough strain that may be able to grow in the wild in the UK?

And what do people think the reactions wuld be to this?

Any other contributions?
    Station22 Reviewed by Station22 on . Lets get native For anyone whos interested, the following is wholy a stoned rant and is not ever going to be carried out in real life... that would be illegal... I don't remember where i first heard this, im quite sure i was stoned, so it may have been a dream, but im quite sure i read the basic idea somewhere, it may have even been on this forum, if anyone knows, please post some more info. This is primarily relivant to the UK, as thats where im based, but i suppose it could be tried anywhere. In Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lets get native

dude, i would totally do that. if you are ever planning on it tell me, send me some seeds or whatever, i'll help get it started over here in the us.

Lets get native

i don;t know enough about strains to say what would be suitable but it's a beautifull idea, however it would be a waste if the only thing that grew was cabbage, if we can pull it off we might as well use a strain that is reasonably nice to smoke as wellas abscenely hardy. x good idea though