Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

bible versus

so in the Bible what are all the versus that talk about herbs in a good way, because i know theres some i just cant remeber them, so if some religous freak ever comes to me talking down on weed or anybody else for that matter i can prove to then marijuana is a sacrement
    budsmoker Reviewed by budsmoker on . bible versus so in the Bible what are all the versus that talk about herbs in a good way, because i know theres some i just cant remeber them, so if some religous freak ever comes to me talking down on weed or anybody else for that matter i can prove to then marijuana is a sacrement Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

bible versus

Uuum, I think that they might not exist dude.

bible versus

its a rasta belief,something about the sacred herb?

bible versus

there are some but i dont know them read around in gennis*sp*
    guy on fox news:\"Your not smoking any of that stuff are you?
    Chong:\"Absolutely I smoke it every day you should to your eyes would be open to whats really going on.\"

You know, I left the country when Reagan got in; I went to France. And when George Bush Jr. got in, my instincts told me it was time to go - I\'d felt that we had grown above that, you know?
    Tommy Chong

Quote Originally Posted by konsealedkoncept
    i think i ate yur chocolate squirrel

bible versus

Dude, there are several articles about cannabis and Christianity. Try these - http://www.cannabisculture.com/backi...11/christ.html
    www.marijuanalibrary.org/mj-bible.html
    http://www.thehempire.com/index.php/...is_culture/854

Good luck arguing with the idiots!
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

bible versus

Quote Originally Posted by budsmoker
    so in the Bible what are all the versus that talk about herbs in a good way, because i know theres some i just cant remeber them, so if some religous freak ever comes to me talking down on weed or anybody else for that matter i can prove to then marijuana is a sacrement
    LOL, where does it talk about herbs in a bad way?

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

I recall someone saying in a different thread that you shouldn't smoke weed, you should eat it. LOL

bible versus

Quote Originally Posted by Pass That Shit
    LOL, where does it talk about herbs in a bad way?

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

I recall someone saying in a different thread that you shouldn't smoke weed, you should eat it. LOL
    i didnt say in the Bible it talked about it in a bad way, i said most religous freaks talk about it in a bad way

bible versus

smokeing is hurtful to your body so if trying to hold to what Jesus teaches you would need to Vaporize herb and/or eat it, and you would still then need to hold to man's law wich means getting a card or moveing to where the law doesn't care.

bible versus

vaporizeing never makes me cough and i feel a whole lot better than when i used to smoke it. IMO of course