Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1753 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Making Cannabis Butter:Discussion.

Wow you make a single cube. I just made a 7 lb batch of canna butter. I did the 22 hour cook and it really is killer. It is really green and strong smelling. I used over a pound of quality trimmings that containd about 25% booger buds (too small to bother trimming) that would be smaller than a dime. If they are that small I toss them in the butter shake.

I need to try the water cleaning someday. My butter is very green and strong smelling. I made bonbons and you usually can't taste the cannabutter but with this new 22 hr batch I just made you can really taste the cannabutter.

Anyway I need to remake a batch of snickerdoodles so I can sleep like a rock.:stoned:

I made a batch of cannabutter that was a very potent, long-lasting high that one can't get from smoking. Kudos for the recipe. I will definitely make more when I can. It's amazing how wonderful the world of medibles truly are now that I am enlightened to the process.

For sure. People who buy medibles in clubs say my medibles would be rated 8X to 12X at any collective. I am almost always dissapointed in the medibles I purchase at collectives but never dissapointed in the ones I make.

I made butter last night and it was an utter success! I used about three quarters of a pound of white rhino trimmings with some buds and a pound and a half of butter. It came out to be about a pound and a quarter of butter. I made cookie brownie bars and they were simply fantastic!! Couch locked for 12 hours. I ate a 1/4 of the size of a brownie I ate last night at 11am and I am still feeling it!!! Thank you guys for all your help in this thread, happy adventures! :thumbsup:
    -Captain B

I usually use 1 lb for each 2 oz of good shake and buds. A pound of weed should have been pretty thick with just 1 1/2 lb of butter. Did you add water too. My mix is pretty thick as it is.

Oh yeah a lot of water is necessary then it is just a matter of sifting. Using a cheese cloth is best with that much. After i got all the herb aside the butter water mixture i used another bowl to squeeze the liquid from the herb and that bowl produced more butter than the other because of all the water--- very potent very fantastic. I am sitting on the roof watching the lunar eclipse with a brownie in my tummie and spacing like crazy *tehee*. Good day,
    -Captain B

Last night my niece made minature pear pies with crumb topping using chronic butter in the crust and topping. Normally I make about 50 to 60 cookies with a cup of butter and they are really rockin. But the pies had 2 cups of canna butter in just 21 mini pies. I ate one and was still high this morning. I need to cut the rest in half at least.:stoned:

i would love the recipe for the pies if you could get it to me ^_^

Roll out the dough and make little pie bottoms (used a large cup to cut the circles) then place in a greased (Pam) cupcake pan. Add filling to each cup. Cover top with crumb topping. Bake 300 degrees 45-50 minutes. Let cool then enjoy. Sorry some of the directions are not that specific. My niece is a good cook and can create recipes on the fly.

Pie dough
    4 C flour
    1 3/4 C butter
    Tbsp sugar
    Tbsp salt
    1/2 C water
    1 egg

Filling
    Canned pears (two large cans) w/cinnamon flour and sugar added. Was not measured.

Crumb Topping (also not measured)
    butter (about 1/2 C)
    oats
    flour
    brown
    sugar
    cinamon
    walnuts

Thank you very much!!!!! The sound so delicious! Merry Christmas everyone!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast