Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Making Cannabis Butter:Discussion.

Don't get hung up on specifics.... dump a pile of leaf and stock (with a few buds) into a pound or two of butter, add some water to keep the greens covered and stick in a slow cooker for a few hours.....(I'd say 6 minimum and 22 max) Strain it and squeeze the hell out of the cloth (clean dish drying cloth works in a pinch).... it all works.
    And Jazzboy... don't use 2 quarts of 151 for green dragon, try 2 ounces with one oz weed. You only need a few drops to do what several shots of yours would do. If you want to make some totally knock down peanut butter cookies add some green dragon into the cannabutter once it's melted.....Couch locked for 20 hours.....

Well, here we go - 1st shot at Cannabutter. Tks for the recipe bobbong, can't wait to try it!

Unfortunately I don't have a coffee grinder, so I just busted it up as finely as I could by hand, to get most of the stems and break up the budlets, and then ran my Braun hand mixer through it for a few minutes..I used about 40 grams of sugar trim/popcorn buds, 5 sticks of butter and 2 1/2 cups of water - keeping the same approximate proportions methinks I should be ok, and I upped the bud quantity for better performance and to make up for the non grinding factor..

20ish hours to go!

3.   Advertisements

I musta missed the part that mentioned the smell - P-U! Glad I live alone!

All done - it looks like the pics I've seen, so I think I did it right - we'll find out soon.

Mission - Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper
    Substitute - 4TBS cannabutter for 4TBS butter, garnish with little budlet sprig
    Result - WOW!

I could taste there was SOMETHING different, but I don't think I could have picked it out. The broccoli flavoring really covered up any weed like tastes, and added/masked the color. Ate about 1/2 a package (1 big bowl - pkg serves 5 HAH!) at 8:15 last night and was soaring by 10:30. Totally spaced out, watching tv, realizing I haven't hit the bong in hours was amazing. Just a puddle in the couch all night, super couchlocked. Went to lie down at midnight and played Nintendo DS for a few hours, still majorly buzzed when I decided to goto sleep at ~ 3ish..Sleep came real easy. Too easy..... I promptly woke up at noon - WAY overslept.

Huge success - this stuff works great! Thanks again for the recipe Bobbong!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokudai
    All done - it looks like the pics I've seen, so I think I did it right - we'll find out soon.
    thats beautiful

Hey guys, I could use your help again. I was wondering if this would be enough bud for 1 stick of butter, or at least enough butter for a batch of brownies. And if it's only enough for brownies, how much butter would I make with that?

To the left are the leaves, and to the right is whats left of the buds, which I would say are pretty dank, but not the best I've ever had.

I just don't want to waste my buds on brownies that will be weak anyway. This being my first time attempting to do anything but smoke buds, I wouldn't know the proportions.

how much oil will i need if i use one ounce of marijuana?
    [SIZE=\"5\"][/SIZE][SIZE=\"5\"]Mr.Blue[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by shoi
    i dunno if it fits in here best but....

wen u are making say brownies can u just use the box stuff? or do u have to make them from scratch? and if u use the box stuff wat do substitute hte canna butter for?
    When I make brownies, I use betty crocker or something like it. They are just as good to me and a lot less hassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blue
    how much oil will i need if i use one ounce of marijuana?
    I go here for my oil to butter conversions and vice versa.
    Ciao Italia - Olive Oil Conversion Chart

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast