Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Head shops

I was wondering how often shops checked I.D. for bong or pipe purchases.

If anyone's in the L.A. area, maybe you could point me in the direction of one that doesn't card.

I need a real bong, not these water bottle creations i've been using. :thumbsup:
    sclabman Reviewed by sclabman on . Head shops I was wondering how often shops checked I.D. for bong or pipe purchases. If anyone's in the L.A. area, maybe you could point me in the direction of one that doesn't card. I need a real bong, not these water bottle creations i've been using.:o :p :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Head shops

I'm 17, and i think you need to be 18 to buy a piece in CA. I look somewhat older than my peers, if that would make a difference.

Head shops

EVERYTIME

Head shops

one shop here never cards, at least ive never seen them, but everyone i know thats bought there doesnt look underage... the other two card just about everytime...

Head shops

I only check if you look under 25

Head shops

Even if your under 18, just look annoyed and flash your id. Half the time thy're to baked to notice your not 18.

Head shops

They have never ID'd me here, but I'm 18. I think you have to be 16 to buy pipes/bongs/papes here.

Head shops

everytime i've gone to a headshop they've always carded me as soon as i walk through the door... i went with my buddy one time and the cops had taken his license so he couldn't go in.
    If my dog didn\'t like being high he would tell me. He likes it. I would never get a dog that high.
    Yo so I was cheifing some thumb from this sandwich bag and i see this skeezer whose all \"yall got the juice joint?\", im like \"naw, this some straight haircut, i know yall on the nod\"
    yes indeed. a loose sphincter can lead to all kinds of embarassing problems.

[SIZE=\"1\"]IF YOU\'RE OR THEN MAYBE WHAT YOU NEED IS TO :bong:[/SIZE]

Head shops

same here i always get carded, at some point at my stay in a head shop. i hate getting kicked out but the ppl that work there are always too stoned to remember that they threw me out after a few hours. its great fun though.

Head shops

I live in tn, and have never been carded. I am 20. And everytime I walk into a restaurant I get asked what type of beer I want before I even sit down, but I don't drink so I just say I'd like a water.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast