Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1288 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Dry Season

Hi all...

New user here.

Just wondering if any of you have experienced such a dry season like the one here in northern Minnesota. It seems rather unusual. Sheesh!
    How's it in your area?

Rudie

rudie28 Reviewed by rudie28 on . The Dry Season Hi all... New user here. Just wondering if any of you have experienced such a dry season like the one here in northern Minnesota. It seems rather unusual. Sheesh! How's it in your area? Rudie :( Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Dry Season

Yup, drier than dry ice here in the N.E of England.

The Dry Season

for the last 2 months, kb has been pretty dry around here, sometimes out for a week or two. some ppl have it now though.

mids are good though. not just available, but some pretty good mids too.

to keep this thread open, dont talk about finding dealers n shit, so keep that in mind

The Dry Season

its somewhat dry here where I am in MN. Right now just crappy regs going around, but thats why I always have a back-up plan...

The Dry Season

it's somewhat dry in iowa, but i have an outstanding hook up that always has the dankest shit in the state.
    [SIZE=\"1\"]The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.[/SIZE]

The Dry Season

It's about as dry as the ocean here.

The Dry Season

Even my usual dealer who grows his own is dry.

The Dry Season

No problems here

The Dry Season

Happens every year! There is a limited supply of pot and an ever-growing number of tokers. Next summer, kids, buy an extra baggie about June or July and stash it in the freezer for the annual "drought"!
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

The Dry Season

It happens mostly in Canada, US, and the UK around August-September. The winter indoor smoke has been sold off, and the summer smoke hasn't made it to market yet. Every year this happens, and for the first time in many years, it happened here. It only lasted a few weeks but now the market is flooded with awesome smoke. :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast