Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

I know Ive been away for a while but Im back. Sorry to here that the old theard was tossed out because of to much talking about meeting up so with this theard lets just give info about growing and helping your fellow oklahomaman with the problems with there grows or where to find equipment.So WHATS UP OKLA:rasta: :dance:
    BigWeed Reviewed by BigWeed on . WHAT UP OKLA I know Ive been away for a while but Im back. Sorry to here that the old theard was tossed out because of to much talking about meeting up so with this theard lets just give info about growing and helping your fellow oklahomaman with the problems with there grows or where to find equipment.So WHATS UP OKLA:rasta: :dance: Rating: 5
    Pimpin Since Pimpin:rastasmoke: :rasta:

If it aint weed I wont smoke it.
    Keep the crack to yourself. PEACE:rasta:
    :rastasmoke:imp:

:S5:

2.   Advertisements

WHAT UP OKLA

Stoned :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

WHAT UP OKLA

Welcome back BigWeed.

WHAT UP OKLA

Hey BigWeed,whassup! I wanted to pick your brain about your WW grow, just popped 5 babies and would like all the input i can get on the widow,heard they can be finicky.

WHAT UP OKLA

hey whats up popping in to see if anythings happening. Hey ask all the questions you want and if I can help you I will and if I cant I know someone that can.White Widow I love this strain because of its potency and the smoke is smooth. It can be a problem in early veg for a couple of weeks but after that they seem to love nitrogen and cal,mag.Start out by giving them 400ppm of fox farm grow big thats if your growing hydro for soil use 2 tablespoons per gallon and you should be fine and add more as they get older.Im using the technaflora BC boost with the BC grow and bloom along with the fox fram grow big and DrHornsbys big bud and blood bud and I am getting great yeilds and great smoke. And if you guys want to learn how to make your own bubble cloners I know how to make those Ill post pics on how to and all the parts needed and go through a cloning session here in a few days it cant any easier than this because all you need is just water no cloning gels or powders just you the cuttings and water.:rasta: imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Just wanted you guys to see my current grow they are white widow 3 weeks in veg and to start there 12/12 light cycle. But first I have to take clones. Ill do that next weekend. but here are some pics.:rasta: imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

They look like they are drooping because I just foiliar feed them and I sprayed them pretty good. Yes they are in a hydro hut I have 11 plants total and a 400w hps 200 cfm carbon scrubber with a 185 cfm fan. The temps around 74 to 78 I keep my ac on because Ill be adding another 400w hps next week for flowering and heat is no issue because when I add it the temps stay around 80 to 82. I been doing this for the past 8 months and I havent had any problems. So if you have any quetions Ill be glad to answer them.:rasta: imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Looks great man.. keep up the good work.

WHAT UP OKLA

Hey guys here are some pics of my home made bubble cloner.

Parts: 2 bubble curtains with air hose
    1 dual air pump
    1 12q rubbermaid container
    neoprene collars optional
    The collars cost a 1 dollar a peice from a hydro store only if you buy a bulk pack which contains 35 to a pack. Everything else you can buy from wal martfor under 20 bucks.:rasta: imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Looks good. I'm moving in a month, into a house. I'm considering one of two things.

1) A pirate radio station. one hour dedicated to local groups, one hour dedicated to all request, and one half hour dedicated to news and events. The rest of the day will be just straight music. Nothing more. no commercials, that's it.

2) A small grow

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast