Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1864 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

Not enough people from Oklahoma here. Bartlesville here reporting.

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by BigWeed
    Hey tulsagirl I would love to hook up but Its not allowed here. I think thats why your theard was removed. If you have a question just ask it here or in any one of the forums and the guys here at cannibis can answer them for you or I could. Ill try to send you a Pm.:rastasmoke: :rasta:
    BigWeed, Beautiful grow dude!:thumbsup:

And I would also like to thank you for keeping it real here (from quote)........there's one begger that just got a heads up and to tell ya the truth about him, I could almost smell bacon cooking. Pretty obvious.....

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

WHAT UP OKLA

I just wanted to say high while I can a few months ago I was in a real bad car wreck in L.A. Cali. I was visiting freinds and famliy. I was side swiped by a F150 and was flown to a hospital where I stayed for 2 months with two broken arms a broken foot and a neck fracture. Im still rehabbing and I still need surgery and my left arm. The grow I was working on didnt make it because I was laid up in cali. I will grow again this wreck has just slowed me down. I just have to start over and Ill get back in the game. Ill be checking in and if you have any questions on growing or need help im here and Im back.:rasta::hippy::rastasmoke:

WHAT UP OKLA

Word oklahomies!!! :rasta::thumbsup:

WHAT UP OKLA

How is Oklahoma weather for outdoor growing? I'm asking for a friend who does'nt have internet

WHAT UP OKLA

It is one of the best places to grow.Some summers you haft to water but most of the time( if your location was picked out rite) you don't need to.Esp this year.To bad I could not get aney out this year due to a fire in ap.

Peace
    THCstaind

7.   Advertisements

WHAT UP OKLA

theres somg dank going around if you know people:thumbsup:

WHAT UP OKLA

Yeah its cool here to grow outside if you can find the right spots. But I prefer indoors that way I can control everything an dont have to worry about anyone stealing my shit. I have my surgery in two weeks and i also placed a couple of orders in on some more seeds and I have some seeds WW seeds from my last breeding I did a while back before my accident. Ill keep you posted.

WHAT UP OKLA

big were can i get some decent soil in okalhoma city man i cant evan find fox farms around here all help will be good

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by ismokealldaylong420
    big were can i get some decent soil in okalhoma city man i cant evan find fox farms around here all help will be good
    If you can make it to broken arrow there a shop called tulsa county hydro. They carry Foxfarm and all there lines. They have it for sure. And they have all the lighting equipment you will need also.:hippy::rasta::rastasmoke:

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast