Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by BigWeed
    hey learn to swim welcome to the what up okla post. The x-mas harvest has been cut down and curing right now. I yeilded 5oz of some the best white widow yet That I have been growing the past year now. My next grow is coming along nice my clones have rooted and are starting there veg phase now as wee speak. The pheno that I have now is a early finisher that finishes in 6 weeks and Im loving it. It took me six months to cull out the other pheno and just grow this one only. Ill have pics up in a couple of days.:rasta: imp:

Hell yeah, that sounds awesome! :rastasmoke: Sounds like your having fun too, which is an added benefit to it! The only reason we stopped is cause one of the peoples I grew with, well it finally got to her allergies, and she just couldn't handle it anymore. Once we tried a full-out move of the plants, (@12 wks), it was gone. The plants never fully rec'd from the move, yielded like 1.5 smokeable, rest was a gonner. They'd dried out, and it freaked us, so we then over-did it, and drowned them. Isn't is ironic? ROF.

They sound sweet man, holler sometime if you need someone to help dust off the pipe. imp: Thanx for the welcome too my man. See you around the board!

RA

WHAT UP OKLA

I just wanted to say WHAT UP OKLAHOMA too.

BigWeed, my man, you have got some SWEET looking buds. NICE grow.

I was growing but had to rip it up when my landlord called and was coming to work on a hot water heater in my grow room. Ripped and gone in a matter of 5 minutes. Really sad, too. I still have a ton of seeds i'd like to donate to whoever promises to grow them good. They're Nirvana's Haze 19 x Skunk. I wish I could grow them all but it'd feel good to know that someone else gave them some love.

WHAT UP OKLA

What up okla just wanted to stop buy and say merry xmas. Hey my xmas white widow harvest is the bomb Im high right now and will be untill the new year. I was in the garden yesterday getting ready for next years crop. Ill have pics up this coming weekend. Merry Xmas and have a nice Happy New Year.imp: :rasta: :rastasmoke: :rasta: :stoned:
    Pimpin Since Pimpin:rastasmoke: :rasta:

If it aint weed I wont smoke it.
    Keep the crack to yourself. PEACE:rasta:
    :rastasmoke:imp:

:S5:

4.   Advertisements

WHAT UP OKLA

Happy New Year to all you fellas. :rastasmoke: :rasta:

Man Im phugged up. imp: :smokin: :rastasmoke:

WHAT UP OKLA

what up everybody just checking in and to let you know Im still here just been busy.

WHAT UP OKLA

Hi guys and WHAT UP I know you guys miss me Im still here and still growing Im currently working on some hindu kush and still growing my white widow. I have six hindu kush seedlings out of 10 seeds from nirvana. Im adding a new 400 hps system to the hydro hut giving me a total of 800 watts. I will posting a grow log on this and posting it in another theard. I tried a log before but I didnt have the time to keep up with it this one Ill have plenty of time to keep this one going.

WHAT UP OKLA

Today is the day Im going to the hydro store I will be buying a 400watt hps some nutes another hydrofarm compact fluorescent two new 400watt hortilux bulbs and a ebb&flow hydro system. Oh yeah and a co2 boost bucket.This next grow is going to be killer.:rastasmoke: :rasta:

WHAT UP OKLA

Wsup! just like to say cool post about your bubble cloner :thumbsup: ......The info i'm looking for is how close is the water in the bubbler to the ends of the cuttings.........Thank you.

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by tug
    Wsup! just like to say cool post about your bubble cloner :thumbsup: ......The info i'm looking for is how close is the water in the bubbler to the ends of the cuttings.........Thank you.
    What Up tug the ends of the cuttings are in the water. That way I dont need to mist them at all and in 8 to 10 days I have roots.

I have most of my things I got from the hydro store the other day. I have to make a order from the online hydro store for the rest then Ill have everting i need to dial in my hydro hut. Then I start my grow log. Hope you guys join in.:rastasmoke: :rasta:

WHAT UP OKLA

I should be getting the rest of my things in tomorrow. hell yeah ill be taking pics this weekend and Ill start my log as soon as possible. Keep checking in.:rastasmoke: :rasta:

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast