Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1918 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by tr1ppp
    yo im new to the forums from OKC!! sup all?
    What up man and welcome to Okla.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

DAmn Bigweed you really know how to destroy stuff But really I am sorry to hear about the truck though I'm with everybody else I hope '08 goes alot better for you man and hopefully me too I finally get my license back in Feb so I can legally drive again! My grow is going good not long till she should be ready should get somewhere around 5g or so off of her then I'll be ordering some real seeds. Papaya has looked really promising.

WHAT UP OKLA

i believe im going to make a DWC out of a rubbermaid tub... nice plants Big, they're prettyYY :thumbsup:

WHAT UP OKLA

i believe im going to make a DWC out of a rubbermaid tub... nice plants Big, they're prettyYY :thumbsup:
    Thanks man those WW are from nirvana. I had to let my grow buddy get the moms because of my injuries. Ill be getting them back next month. What size tub are you planning to get.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

5.   Advertisements

WHAT UP OKLA

um im not exactly sure.. i plan on growing about 4-6 plants for personally use.. what are your suggestions? and im still not set on how to exactly make the tub correctly, i know pretty much the basics.. but i've seen some with tubes coming throw the rocks and and little circle tube around the plant and that totally threw me off..

WHAT UP OKLA

um im not exactly sure.. i plan on growing about 4-6 plants for personally use.. what are your suggestions? and im still not set on how to exactly make the tub correctly, i know pretty much the basics.. but i've seen some with tubes coming throw the rocks and and little circle tube around the plant and that totally threw me off..
    I have a rubbermaid tub that 18 gallons and I can fit 4 plants in it total. You dont have to use the Drip ring you can stay dwc and grow great plants. All the drip ring is for is to make it a recirculating dwc and you keep a constant flow nutes on the roots. All you need is some air stones air lines and a air pump all things you can get at wally world for around 30 bucks thats what I paid to build my tub. I now use 5 gallon buckets and they work just as good. I hopes this helps and merry xmas.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Just checking in and wishing everyone a happy holidays.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by BigWeed
    Just checking in and wishing everyone a happy holidays.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:
    Right back at ya bro!:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

WHAT UP OKLA

What up everybody just checking in. Well we finally got all are stuff packed and the yard is clear of all tree limbs. We start moving next weekend. I picked up my new truck yesterday and man Im happy I also moved some plants from my grow buddys house to my garden and setup. So I have my WW and GDP moms going now as soon as I get moved in to my new house Ill be cloning and popping seeds soon. Its great to be back growing and I cant to be up and running. I still cant do much heavy lifting but I got my wife to do that for me for awhile until I can. I hope every one had a good Xmas by for now and peace.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

sorry big i have been out of town.. well yeah i think i will just do the 4 plant deal.. how much do you usually yeild? and later merry christmas and hope your new year is going great too.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast