Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1883 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

Merry xmas everybody! Just dropped by to see what was up. Everything is good here.

I had a revelation the other night. Not a normal either, it was a rolling revelation. Ever since I first ever started smoking I have been practicing rolling both joints and blunt and never got any better at it until the other night.

I had just had a few bowls and was listening to some music when all of a sudden infront of my I saw a joint being rolled. I watched closely how they did it and then it all made sense. I couldn't believe how simple it really was and how it just made sense but to make sure I wasnt just being dumb I decided to give it a shot.

i whipped out a paper and rolled the most perfect joint ever. I couldn't believe it... so I smoked it. lol Then I tried a blunt, the same thing, just perfect. And now I can roll good for no reason whatsoever.

Have fun guys.

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by smokinpotintxx
    Sorry Mr. I did not mean to ruin your day, nor am I trying to offend you. Again, I thank you for helping other growers. The only point I'm trying to make is this: the concept of documenting criminal acts on the Internet is a foolish idea, (including this instance).

Every single day small growing operations are discovered by authorities. In many of these instances cops had less to work with than they do here. In most cases pictures of the operation are not PUBLICLY ACCESSED BY GOOGLING OKLAHOMA & CANNABIS (LMAO!). And I have news for you- moderators do not outrank police officers, no matter how well they nurture you. So I'm not trying to ruin your day- just giving you fair warning

you just explained exactly why every picture put on this website is fake...and copied from other locations on the internet, because even if we did do illegal things, luckily we don't though, we wouldn't incriminate ourselves that way..

WHAT UP OKLA

Hey BigWeed, still out there or did we lose ya in the ice storm?

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

4.   Advertisements

WHAT UP OKLA

What up psycho naw you didnt lose me. I just got my power on today and been cutting up trees. Im here for the long haul man Im feeling fine. But my truck I just bought got totaled by my tree and I got to go get another one I hope all you guys are alright Ill check in later peace.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

DAMN....after the luck you've had in "07", I hope "08" goes much better. :thumbsup:

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    DAMN....after the luck you've had in "07", I hope "08" goes much better. :thumbsup:

I hope so. I got to clear up all the tree limbs here and in two weeks we are moving into our new house. So things are looking up for me and Im replacing the truck this weekend. I got some more seeds in to NL#5,mango,Afgan. I hope things your way are fine and thanks for looking out. I cant wait to start my breeding projects next month and growing some buds. Ill check in later peace.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

It's been a year for ya for sure!
    At this rate, you'll be out of bad luck for the next decade... I expect to see you sailing smoothly through 2008!
    Good luck on your breeding. Those are good choices to work with. Solid.

WHAT UP OKLA

New truck, new house, new grow.........sounds like you got it goin. Just be carefull on the clean-up so ya don't re-injure yourself.

WHAT UP OKLA

yo im new to the forums from OKC!! sup all?

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    New truck, new house, new grow.........sounds like you got it goin. Just be carefull on the clean-up so ya don't re-injure yourself.

I know what you mean psycho Im only moving the small stuff and i hired a tree removel service to do the rest. Im also hiring a moving company to move us. I keep my grow at another property i own.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast