Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1788 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

WHAT UP OKLA

what up oklahoma just checking in. today me and my wife setup the new strains I got from cali she did all the work I just told her what to do I love bossing her around. My foot is getting stronger and its not looking like a skellatons foot anymore. I put in a seed order to Dr Chronics today want to try his chronic revenge and breed it to a c99 female Im trying my hand at breeding next year to put out some good shit here in okla. Any feed back on the breeding is welcomed. Well Im going to smoke a bowl now and get online to play some socom and take out some fustration Ill check in tomorrow.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

:rasta:Hey whats up today my wife just set up her first grow tent with me giving directions and her doing all the labor. She will be taking care of the granddaddy purple we received from someone very dear to us and who loves this plant we call MJ. I wont be popping any of my seeds until I am able to lift more than 50 pounds. I just received one of my orders from hemp depot and dr chronic. The seeds I have now are c99,ak47,and chronics revenge and big bud. I also placed a order to BC bud depot which hasnt gotten here if they come I will have BC god bud the purps and some BOGS stuff. I will be breeding this coming up year to come up with that special strain that we okies can name. Well got to go by for now.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

Sounds like things are going well........glad to hear it bro!:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

WHAT UP OKLA

Hey TTowners

Great site here, and nice to see some locals...

I just found this corner of cyber-space, and I'm glad to be here.

You will normally find me in the drug test section, I am an expert in hair testing, and I know more than most about UA's. Let me know if I can help...

Regards--JG

WHAT UP OKLA

Anyone know a good garden shop in the norman/okc area??
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

WHAT UP OKLA

[quote=Jerry G]Hey TTowners

Great site here, and nice to see some locals...

I just found this corner of cyber-space, and I'm glad to be here.

You will normally find me in the drug test section, I am an expert in hair testing, and I know more than most about UA's. Let me know if I can help...

Regards--JG[/QUOTE

What up JG glad to see more oklahomans here at cannibis.com. Well I have been busy with my physical therapy and Im doing fine I still have some soreness in my foot but its all good. I go to the docs monday to check on my shoulder and hear him tell me to take it easy. I received another order from doc chronic yesterday and im happy for that. Well I will check in tomorrow with you guys because right now Im getting high.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

hi everybody, i just moved to tulsa, ok from east texas about 2 months ago to attend TU. i just recently found this site, as well, so i thought i'd register and talk w/ some like-minded locals. anybody else here live around tulsa? hope everyone has a good weekend!
    :rasta:

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by phishsciwsp
    hi everybody, i just moved to tulsa, ok from east texas about 2 months ago to attend TU. i just recently found this site, as well, so i thought i'd register and talk w/ some like-minded locals. anybody else here live around tulsa? hope everyone has a good weekend!
    :rasta:
    Whats Up and welcome to T-town. I hope you are having a good time here and enjoying yourself. I wish you good luck on your visit.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

WHAT UP OKLA

are you all tulsa folks?
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

WHAT UP OKLA

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyOU
    are you all tulsa folks?
    yes sir:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast