Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

med-card

well,Missery screwed-up the medical-mari-card program for the year! Time to move again.Looks like BIG A- will be the best bet with Fayetteville doing a decrim/lowest priority bill,this Nov. Hope it passes!I am a multible-health problem user and am fixing to have to move to Colo. TOO cold for that really,bad-back,too! Man! Blessed will be the day,when we will no-longer be governed, on how we choose to live....WAIT!!! ANOTHER DRUG COMMERCIAL IS ON!!!! gotta go!!!!! wishbone.....I^M OUT! +
    wishbone Reviewed by wishbone on . med-card well,Missery screwed-up the medical-mari-card program for the year! Time to move again.Looks like BIG A- will be the best bet with Fayetteville doing a decrim/lowest priority bill,this Nov. Hope it passes!I am a multible-health problem user and am fixing to have to move to Colo. TOO cold for that really,bad-back,too! Man! Blessed will be the day,when we will no-longer be governed, on how we choose to live....WAIT!!! ANOTHER DRUG COMMERCIAL IS ON!!!! gotta go!!!!! wishbone.....I^M OUT! + Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

med-card

Fellow arkansan here. just saw the thing about the decrim/lowest priority thing on the local news. I really hope that it passes. Toke on! :stoned:

med-card

that would be cool here. im from ohio and they are decrim. its a $100 fine for up to 100gms. i moved here a couples yrs ago just ohios laws. But i love it here.

med-card

Way to go Eureeka Springs!! Lowest Priority is enacted. Time to start a medical-mari j talk forum there! Any info,anyone? [email protected] Also, looking for blues-jam-bands in area,

med-card

Eureeka springs passed!!! YEA!

med-card

I was living in SanFrancisco when they passed the medical use thing there.
    Pretty cool for those who need it for that, though , from what I heard the prices the paid in those establishments where much higher than from, say, a friend or even on the street.
    Though, I guess you pay a premium for a wide variety and some safety.
    Really great that Eureeka Springs passed that low priority thing.
    It sends a message.