Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

trip to SA

Hello , i was wondering if it is hard to find some good smoke during my stay in sa ,i will visit the east-coast(kwazulu natal) ,cause i like to smoke a j when i am in beautifull landscape or sunset beaches .please inform if pos.
    regards ,
    michael.
    smoke a lot pot Reviewed by smoke a lot pot on . trip to SA Hello , i was wondering if it is hard to find some good smoke during my stay in sa ,i will visit the east-coast(kwazulu natal) ,cause i like to smoke a j when i am in beautifull landscape or sunset beaches .please inform if pos. regards , michael. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

trip to SA

i went there in 2004 dude, that was cape town though, was around and about for a month and in namibia for 5 days. only had one smoke but i think it was just the people i knew, or rather didnt know, if you ask im fairly sure you will be succesfull. Be carefull though, we got armed robbed in a bar, hand guns, angry locals speaking in a language even my s.a friend didnt recognise etc, possibly zulu i believe he said

trip to SA

If your going to durban is SOOO easy to hook up man. The pretty cheap stuff you can get from almost every corner, (its usualy A guy sitting on a box with a few guys standing not far of eiying the daylights outja. The cheap stuff (Swazi, Durban Poison, Turkskei) Goes for about R40-200. The other stuff is pretty hard to get unless you know where..

trip to SA

thx ,for the advise you have given .I'll let you know how my trip was.

trip to SA

yeah man weed is so easy to get in south africa... quality is another thing, you need to know someone to get quality buds

trip to SA

Hey all

Drakensherb is in the house!!!

I was born in Durbs but now live in Jozi. What these guys have said is right. Just bite the bullet and ask the locals, if one does not know then he'll probably know someone who does. Just be careful though, you don't wanna get into a car or follow these guys outta sight of the public...

Hey GG Good to see ya here (BA)imp:

trip to SA

whats up Drakensherb

trip to SA

Drakensherb and GroenGras, real african varieties

Micheal, when are you in SA? If you've already been did you enjoy?

trip to SA

aye man drakensherg where art though..

trip to SA

I'm actually going to be visiting Cape Town in mid July! I can't believe the price differences-I feel like I've been getting stiffed for the past couple years.