Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1749 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Gun's and shooting

P.S.
    I havent done any drugs (except drink alcohol) since age 18, and hope i never have to shoot another person, and if i do, it will be in defense of mine or my family's life, at my residence.

Gun's and shooting

this threads realy upset me

uk law is shite

this is my falcon lighthunter its all the law will allow without being sycoanalized for 15 months

Gun's and shooting

Here is most of my collection.

4.   Advertisements

Gun's and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyLove

uk law is shite

this is my falcon lighthunter its all the law will allow without being sycoanalized for 15 months
    Falcon Raptor Lighthunter 12... my dream gun. Held one once, fitted me perfectly. Didnt have the cash for that, so I settled for a Air Arms TX200 HC. Dads got a Webley Longbow (Venom tuned ) and a Daystate X2. Both are beautiful to shoot.

Gun's and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyLove

uk law is shite

No Way, literrally?
    That sucks big time. And i thought anything less than Texas gun laws sucked big time. I would not want to live in a country where you werent allowed to reasonably be able to own a firearm (at least i dont think i would want to)

Gotta love that 2nd ammendment and gun lobbyists:thumbsup:

Gun's and shooting

hey tom has the x2 got the electronic trigger ? if so it is a lovly shooter my mates daystate has twin suppressers and is almost silent
    the best 22 i shot was an mfr bewtiful:thumbsup:

Gun's and shooting

Nah the X2 hasnt got an electronic trigger, thats the Mk.3 thats all electric. Me cousins got a Theoben, cant remember what type but hes had it for a good 7 years and the only thing thats broke so far is the mag. useless fuckin mags on them things anyway, the springs are always going. ill try and dig up a pic of it if i can.

Gun's and shooting

I'd never even held a gun until last year, much less fired one. However i lived in South Carolina for a few months last summer (05) and it seems like everyone down there has a firearm. I was out at my friend's house in the boondocks one day and he told me about his guns. The next thing I knew I was firing a Colt45 Magnum (?) I don't know anything about guns, but I'm assured this is the gun used in Dirty Harry. I really enjoyed firing this thing, I was almost hoping I'd have to use it on someone ... in fact I might have. Who knows what's buried out in those woods eh... : -)

Gun's and shooting

Sorry Ig, but your friend is misinformed I think. The Dirty Harry gun is a SW .44 Magnum as far as I know...

There are 2 .45 caliber loads of note here in the States (well, 3 now thanks to Glock and their .45 GAP) Anyway, there is a .45 Colt, which is a serious load from the Wild West days, and there is the .45ACP used in 1911 pistols, of which many were made by Colt. Confused yet?

.45ACP was made for dropping people, and doesn't have the velocity of either the .44Mag or .45 Colt. It is a big damn heavy bullet though.

Ruger actually makes compact revolvers in both .44 and .45 (and bigger) for fisherman on the left coast who frequent fishing holes in brown/grizzly country. Think I'd prefer a shotgun with slugs in it, or a semi-auto rifle, but they still sound pretty cool to me. Can't take hardware in State Parks, so a compact pistol with 5rds of potent .454Casull would be easier to hide on you than a Rem 870 shottie.

On a totally unrelated note, just heard my dad took a 400lb elk yesterday. He's been cutting steaks all day :clap:

Gun's and shooting

Hey Blue Devil, I'm not too clued up on that so I might have the name wrong. But he knew his stuff and he told me it was a Dirty Harry gun, so whatever that is..that's what I was firing.

I'd ask the guy...but erm...he's erm...out of town for a while.

Yeah, that's it. He went away for a while, and he said he might not come back for a bit. I remember now...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast