Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1692 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Gun's and shooting

Hey Gotuve if your looking for a .223 semi auto battlerifle i'd take a look at the new SIG556 or the new Baretta Rx4 storm. I'd look into those before I bought a AR style .223. That's just my opinion. Oh another .308 semi that is worth looking into is the FN FAL if you are interested in .308 I'd look into that aswell as they seem to be pretty reliable and relatively cheap compared to their counterparts.

Gun's and shooting

smith and wesson 357 king cobra edition, and my winchester shotgun better known as dove destroyer

3.   Advertisements

Gun's and shooting

I have 7.62x54 Mosin Nagant m44 and a Saiga 7.62x39(basically an Americanized AK) I love them both and they are probably illegal in California.

Gun's and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Abattoir Dream

thats my favourite, BANG!!!
    How on Earth did you manage to get a revolver in the UK? Theyre nearly impossible to get, even with an FAC and a massive amount of land!

Gun's and shooting

as far as shotguns go, by far the Remington 870...the standard of the industry, used in Nam, and shit, i get more ducks than my dad and his Benelli Super Black Eagle II

as far as rifles go, im gunna go with the Winchester Super-Grade III in .270 WSM

and as far as a pistol....well, there is two pieces in question, one is Ruger Super Blackhawk, in .44 mag...the other one is the Thompson G2 Contender, chambered in .308....yeah, the rifle round

with that "pistol", i have hit nails from 300 yards, with a scope of course

Gun's and shooting

I enjoy going to the shooting range once every two weeks, once a week if possible. I enjoy firing my glock 24c 40 S&W and just recently bought a Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR-15 thats a heavy barrel version with a 20-inch barrel and fixed carrying handle, haven't had a chance to try this one out, but i have used the ones at the shooting range and enjoyed the fuck outta it.

Gun's and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Kwali
    I enjoy going to the shooting range once every two weeks, once a week if possible. I enjoy firing my glock 24c 40 S&W and just recently bought a Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR-15 thats a heavy barrel version with a 20-inch barrel and fixed carrying handle, haven't had a chance to try this one out, but i have used the ones at the shooting range and enjoyed the fuck outta it.
    when it comes to firearms im damn near a minimalist

so...yeah

Gun's and shooting

My 2 Toys

.50 AE Desert Eagle

Walther Nighthawk

Lol, ok, so the Deag is Airsoft * Solid Chrome, Green gas powered *, and the Walther is a .177 CO2.

Hehe , hey, pretty good considering im 17

My favorite REAL guns would have to be...

Yes the Deagle, gotta be overpowered, and rediculously heavy, and...

Hmmm, Barrett light fifty,

And of course, the RCAF CHICKEN CANNON!!, loaded with Scud Chickens, and some random goop.,, hehehe

-Haz

Gun's and shooting

HK (USP Compact) .357 sig with extra .40 S&W barrel (dual cartridge capable) have total of 12 magazines, only six loaded currently

Mossberg 12ga. pumpaction i got when i turned 18, 7 shells in the magazine, +5 on sholder stock shell holder

100% legal and compliant

Gun's and shooting

Quote Originally Posted by BigNugs4U
    HK (USP Compact) .357 sig with extra .40 S&W barrel (dual cartridge capable) have total of 12 magazines, only six loaded currently

Mossberg 12ga. pumpaction i got when i turned 18, 7 shells in the magazine, +5 on sholder stock shell holder

GOD BLESS AMERICA, although, in the middle east, they would laugh at my guns

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast