Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1483 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

vote!! splifs or bongs?? vote now!!

ello evry 1 so wht do u think splifs or bongs???
    vicstar Reviewed by vicstar on . vote!! splifs or bongs?? vote now!! ello evry 1 so wht do u think splifs or bongs??? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

4 those opf u tht dont know a bong is a bottle with a down tube sum times a rush hole/shottie hole and sum water

hmmm..
    i like both, i have a bong but i like blunts and joints too..
    im not sure which i like better, spliffs get all nasty at the end of them and bongs get dirty and begin to taste nasty..

hmmm, i guess i like them the same!

yeah.... dunno bro... same i gues depends on the ocassion too... bongs mean party time, but nuthnng to beat a well made joint.... hmm soooo stoned rite nw hehe...

I love bongs!!!

Bongs, for sure! (By the way, I doubt seriously that anyone reading this thread is not already clear what they are) Joints waste a lot of weed since when you're not taking a drag there's smoke just coming off the end and wafting off into the air, but with bongs it all goes into your lungs, plus it's filtered too. Plus, a bong is ready to go wherever you have water but if you're a joint smoker you have to always have rolling papers. If your bong starts to taste nasty, just put in some fresh water and make sure you clean it every once in a while.

The only advantages I can see to joints is that they're portable (but so is a nice glass bowl, which I prefer) and you can smoke them in public if people don't get close enough to see it's not a cigarette. But I usually smoke in my room anyways so that doesn't do much for me.
    [align=center]Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.”[/align][align=right]—Emma Goldman[/align]
    [align=center]www.nefac.netflag.blackened.netwww.anarchism.wswww.indymedia.orgwww.positiveatheism.org[/align]

yeh i agree m8

me and me m8 did 28 between us the water started to get rank so we changed the water and it was as good as new

bongs man, smoothe hit(until you exhale) and the smoked tastes good, but i also like to sit outside and smoke a nice fat joint, so i dunno, i like em the same i guess

kwl kwl i like em the same bus some times a bong is just quik and easy to make and set up and a joint takes quit a while and its well bad when its windy outside and ya trying to do it and it all blows away lols

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast