Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1778 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised, Updated, Combined)

so i tried to make dragon masters liquer and i messed it up somehow

im gonna reattempt next week and just make a tincture

This might have been addressed but I couldn't find it. Anyway, Can you use only kief when making GD? I want to use 7 gms of high grade grand-daddy kief. How much 151 should I start with as I know you want the mixture to reduce by half roughly and have the potency for 1 dropper to be the dose.

I am thinking of starting with 8 oz 151 and reduce to 4 oz, while using 7 gms of the high grade kief. Comments???

Master Wu suggest smaller batches in the event of some type of unforseen problem arising. Your ratio is right on, but be on the conservative side and use 1/2 the amounts you are suggesting, you can always make more.
    I've used this recipe about 10 times and the only time it failed was when I didn't dry the weed properly and didn't have a thermometer for the alcohol. Still got very high, but it was very expensive weed and a great disappointment when things didn't work out the way I expected.

:thumbsup::upsidedow:dance::clap::giggity::
    so i made some changes to the recipe and it turned out extremely well
    i bought 2 oz of mids for $50 instead of using an 8er of dank
    Heres what i did

picked out all the stems and seeds then put buds through a regular grinder
    took ground up bud and spread it out in a think circular brownie pan
    put pan in oven at 225 degrees for 15 mins
    took pan out
    put pan back in the oven for an hour at 250 degrees
    took pan out and put weed in a coffee grinder
    ground up weed in coffee grinder until its a very fine powder

heres where i really started mixing things up

I took an espresso machine that i bought on craigslist for $15
    filled the water tank up with everclear
    took the sieve where the coffee grounds go, and put the weed powder in there instead
    turned the machine on, and let it filter all the way through
    then I took the weed espresso and put it back in the water tank so that it would filter through again (I did this step several times)

Then take your weed espresso, and you are now holding the best batch of green dragon ever created

Someone else should try this and let me know if they get results as good as me.

has anyone tried baking food using green dragon instead of butter?

6.   Advertisements

I think anything that needed butter or oil as part of the recipe would need butter or oil with or without the added special ingredient. There was a former poster on the thread, Dragonrider, who would make edibles with special butter then put an eyedropper worth of GD on them after they were done for a double whammy. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ky1956
    I think anything that needed butter or oil as part of the recipe would need butter or oil with or without the added special ingredient. There was a former poster on the thread, Dragonrider, who would make edibles with special butter then put an eyedropper worth of GD on them after they were done for a double whammy. Just a thought.
    Thanks KY1956,

I'm still just wondering, since alcohol evaporates when being cooked in the oven wouldnt the alcohol evaporate and any baked good would be left with the thc that was in the dragon? (i would still use all the other required ingrediants in the recipe such as butter etc.)

So Im planning on making a batch of this GD, and want to make sure I get it right.
    I want to know if there would be a problem if i used a much lower proof alcohol for it, like 80 proof?
    Will it still work and not be as effective, or would it be pretty much a waste of bud? (wouldnt want that!)

So I'm planning on making a batch of this and want to make sure i get it right- is it a problem if i use a much lower proof alcohol? like 80 proof? WOuld it still work but you would have to use/ ingest more, or would it be a waste of bud? (wouldn't want that!!)

From what everyone says it will still work, just not as well as a higher proof alcohol.

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast