Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised, Updated, Combined)

What a great method!! I have seen many and tried many but this one is the best so far.

Master Wu, I liked it so much that I re-organized it in Word for my own purposes. But I think it should be spread around the community. I want to send you a copy of it, but as I have just registered I can't send you a PM. I would like you to read it and give me permission to post it on other boards.

Is there another way for you to receive it? I could post it here but you may not want this.

I attempted to make some green dragon, and my finished product wasn't what i hoped, but i know thats jus cause of mistakes i made........ anyway i was wondering if anyone knows if it would be safe to smoke the left over weed, i know most if not all of the thc is gone but if somes left i figure an 8th blunt will get me faded. My only concern was that the bud was saoking in 151 for some time so if the blunt doesnt just go up in flames i'm concerned it will be unhealthy to smoke any fumes that result from the 151

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ny2casports89
    I attempted to make some green dragon, and my finished product wasn't what i hoped, but i know thats jus cause of mistakes i made........ anyway i was wondering if anyone knows if it would be safe to smoke the left over weed, i know most if not all of the thc is gone but if somes left i figure an 8th blunt will get me faded. My only concern was that the bud was saoking in 151 for some time so if the blunt doesnt just go up in flames i'm concerned it will be unhealthy to smoke any fumes that result from the 151
    i assume it wouldnt get you too high, as the recipe is quite potent, and also the alcohol will have evaporated, as alcohol has a tendency to do that

well the bud is still moist so i'm not convinced that all the alcohol has evaporated, but i dont really care that much if it doesnt get me high i fiugre its worth i shot, i'm just more concerned that it will be extrememly unhealthy to smoke fumes from the alcohol

I just finished making my first batch of GD. It turned out very dark brown, but when I add water to dillute the dose and hold the glass up to a light it has a very rich emerald crown .

Bottoms up...

Hi Friends,

In my continued search to help you be happy and improve the sublime Green Dragon, I'm pleased to disclose this good news.

Green Dragon put in a single beer speeds up GD onset at the same time dramatically decreasing the need for having an empty stomach. It may even remove the necessity for an empty stomach entirely, but I have yet to confirm this.

If I place a dropperful of GD in a beer (Dragon Brew), I am able to experience effects within 15 to 20 min. I can also eat a meal with a glass of Dragon Brew with no apparent delay of onset. I've even been able to eat high fat food, cheese for instance, and have a glass of Dragon Brew within 45 minutes after eating, again with no significant delay of onset.

Note. I don't use any more GD than usual, so dilution does not seem to be any issue.

Here is what I think is happening. I noticed that even with a full stomach or with food, I am still able to perceive the effects of even a single beer. This means that the alcohol in the beer is able to go through my system quicker than food still being digested. Since THC and cannaboids are alcohol soluble (more than they are fat soluble), then the increased alcohol of a beer must be keeping them in solution and moving them on through.

Enjoy,
    Master Wu

-------
    The Alchemist

What is "GD", and how do you make it?
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

do more than read the title of the thread and youll probably know this thread itself is probably the best resource for it online or maybe anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by suhl
    do more than read the title of the thread and youll probably know this thread itself is probably the best resource for it online or maybe anywhere
    Oops, i didn't realize there was a first page. sorry . I thought this 2nd page was the first, so i was confused about what it was.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

I was just wondering what the approximate % rate for failure would be for someone who tried Master Wu's recipe for the first time?

Also, how precise is one required to be in the finer aspects of the recipe?

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast